Sofias Dream

"Have a good night Sofia." Miranda smiled.

Sofia laid down and thought of her father as she fell asleep.

"Sofia!" A man had called

The young princess turned to see a man she hadnt seen in 5 years. "Dad?!"

The man turned to the young girl and held out his arms. "Its amazing to see you again Sofia darling!"

"Dad, I really miss you. I cant believe how much time has passed." Sofia sighed.

Edward picked his daughter up and chuckled, "Your mother is here to visit me every night."

"Really? I had no idea." Sofia breathed

"Come on, lets not dwell on the sad things. I hear that you are a Protector of the Ever Realm, hmm?" Edward asked

"Yes, I just wish you were here with me." Sofia sighed.

No sooner had she made her wish, her amulet glowed pink. Suddenly a genie had appeared.

"Princess Sofia? Did you make a wish?" A familiar genie asked.

"Hi Fritz, I did. But, I dont know about it." Sofia hesitated

"Ill give you a choice to bring two people back to life, but choose wisely. This wish will have an expiration date. If you want to undo the wish, it must be undone within that time."  Fritz snapped his fingers and a watch appeared. He fastened the watch next to the young princess' Enchantlet.

"Why does this wish have to expire?" Sofia asked

"Its in case you choose to live with your wish or to undo it. Make your wish." Fritz grinned. "The time to undo your wish is 3 days. If you dont, your wish will be permenant."

"Thank you. I wish my father Edward and Queen Loreli were alive again!" Sofia exclaimed.

Fritz bowed his head. "It is done, now remember, I cant cone to you to reverse your wish. Sofia, only you can do that."

"That I can live with." Sofia answered when she felt someone shaking her awake.

"Sofia?" A man called.