10

Edited chapter.

Selena's P. O. V

I talked to Louis and we decided that the plan would be to lock them together in a room in my party, but I doubt that would work since there's a chance of 75% that one of them would be drunk. But we could always try again right? Wrong. Taylor would probably never trust me again.

Here I am sitting on a couch in the party waiting for Louis to give me the signal.

Louis' P. O. V

I'm here in the party looking for Selena. I was looking for ages until I finally found her.

"Selena come on this is the signal, Harry's already upstairs."

"Alright, I'm going to look for Taylor." She replied.

"Wait, so you haven't found her yet?"

"Relax, this is part of the plan. We wouldn't want Harry to be banging on the door now would we?" She told me.

Wow, she's really smart. I would love to have a girl like her - stop it Louis - yeah, stop it Louis you wouldn't want a girl like her, you would want a girl who is her.

Selena's P. O. V

I'm now walking Taylor upstairs.

"Hey, Selly where are we going."

"Oh, there's just this surprise I want to show you but it's in my bedroom."

"Ok" She replied simply and suspiciously.

When we got up there she opened the door, but thank god it was night time and the room was dimly lit.

"Hey, sel there's no - "

But I already locked the door.