11

Unedited chapter.

*downstairs*

TAYLORS P.O.V.

Were walking downstairs when we saw Niall. "hey Niall Harry chirped. "hey" he replied. "where have you guys been, me and the lads have been looking everywhere for you". "we umm were just finshing some unfinished business" harry smirked while saying that. I glared at him "actually Niall we were just......... talking". "so you guys together" Niall asked. Harry nodded, and i slapped his chest "I didnt say we were". "Well you didnt say we were not. Exactly, I need sometime Harry" I say suddenly soft and seriuosly. "OK" he sighed "i just want you to be mine, Ive missed you, ya know" He chuckled and i smiled "Ive missed you too"

Soon enough me and Harry were dancing crazily with each other.After a couple of songs a slow song came on so Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me on to the dance floor while i pout my hands around his neck. I looked carefully into his gorgeous green eyes that shined when he smiled, I smiled back and you know why I smile, its because the reason Harry is smiling is me. We stayed there for a while until it was time to go home. Harry carried me bridal style and took me to his car. We went home and we cuddled together and soon enough we were fast asleep.