Right love, wrong time

I always wondered about how our "us" becomes "you and I".

This selfish mind of mine keeps thinking of how our love used to be.

The sweet voice that pleases my ears every time you sing.

The touch of your hand that warms my cold heart.

The sensation of us breathing the same space. Every single thing seemed real.

I'm ready to outrun the world as long as I have you by my side, your love is enough for me to be alive. But why this assurance of us broke in a blink of an eye, the string that bounds us forever snaps so sudden and the growth of our fond is like a pond under the scorching sun.

You know you're the only one, so why? Why left me all alone in this searing path of misery. Did you really love me? Then why did you leave without a notice?

I gave my all without hesitation.

Tell me, all I need is a good reason.

Why?

I love you, you know I do.

Our break up must be mutual right? but why can't hear any reason at all, have you gone mute.

I want to know the reason.

Please... Tell me why suddenly. Do you even love me? I will hear everything out so please don't leave me clueless. I'm willing to wait and yet you didn't answer.

The blank space in my mind is now filled with questions of why you left me. Was there really a problem? Though years have past the love I've given to you lasts.

-