Shadow

Seeing you shine is an astonishing view,
a sighting that every psyche would be gladly hail to.

This excitement of mine can't be hidden. I came in a rush towards your beaming light,
but there was concealed in your plain sight.

A dusk has began to form. But why is it happening to me.
All I want is for you to recognise me,
but all the hardships I had gone through was a useless waste for you.
And the darkness within grew like massively eating my emotions rapidly.

As I gone deeper through the darkness the shadow that backlashes my disoriented soul...
becomes invisible.

I get this now that as gone drawn to the light and path of righteousness the darker my shadow is being casted.

Why is that?

Why can't I adore you and the light that you emit?

The brighter it gets bigger the shadow is, and the more I embrace your lustrous light the shadow behind became wildly rampant.

And as I contain you within me the darkness and I, had become one.

Then I realised that I slowly killed you with my obssessive love and compassion, but what can I do.

The light that once shone to my soul now can't reach through this pitch black prison that is embracing my soul.

The love that I tried to give in was always pure and truthful.