Third Person

Am i really special? 

 Why am i here?

 But I need attention even though, I'm just a friend whom you relies on when you're deprived of yourself. I'm the shoulder that you could cry on. 

 The shadow when the light is on. 

 The source of motivation when a challenge is upon.

 The carriage that carries you to the grandest ball. One of things you have owed much and most thankful of. The weight the pulls you up in a pulley.

 The only escape route to this bitter reality. 

A tree that lets you swing and ... And... The light and shining armor that saves you in this raging storm of enemies. And lastly the only rope you could hang on to when you want to let go.

 But something's missing, why do I feel like your attention is diverted to someone. Why am I feeling like this. This feeling that burns deep inside is a spreading wildfire. I'm grateful by the time I found someone who worth my time and whom i can spend my love with.But I'm just a friend. I'm not the prince you've always want to dance with. I'm not the horizon you've always want to see. I'm happy to see that you're happy with him but deep down, I'm a withered tree that longs to the flood of your love. But I must let this feelings of mine to fly off. I love you truly but what can i do i'm the third person in your love story.