The Horsemen: Teen Heroes

— + —

"Aaghh - no. . !"

The agent dropped to the floor, his last breath leaving him.

The entire room was completely wrecked. Panels had been broken off their hinges with several sparks flying out of them. Corpses of agents littered the whole room with guns all over the floor. Only one agent in his dark suit and red tie remained barely alive, choking from all the smoke.

"H-how did. . ." the agent managed a few words out.

A young individual in a violet jacket stood in front of the man, wearing a styled mask that covered his. . .or her face. In the masked person's hands were knives carved to different shapes.

Most of them were sharp.

The agent propped himself on a broken console, his knees bloodied and weak. A painful grimace was on his face, but his determination remained.

"There's an astral in an academy known as the Academy of Forward Progression," the masked figure finally spoke, revealing a girl's voice. She seemed to have a much younger voice, taking the agent off guard. "You have files on him. I want them-ame."

"The Omega Control answers to no one," the agent clenched his teeth. "The files you are looking for have long been destroyed."

"You will be destroyed, unless you stop lying-ame," her voice became more sinister and serious. She placed the rest of her knives in her jacket and twirled a knife around on her fingers. "You've heard of us. You know what we're capable of."

"And we've stopped you before," the agent said defiantly. "We can do it again."

The masked figure sighed. "Then you are of no use to us-ame."

With one quick move, she closed her distance with the agent and immediately sliced his throat. Blood spurted out of the agent as his eyes full of horror fixed themselves on his killer.

As the man dropped to the ground lifeless, the masked figure reached to her ear as she walked out of the room.

"This is Agent Rain," she said. "No sign of the files here."

Her earpiece beeped.

"Get to the lobby Rain, we're waiting for you."

The masked figure, Rain, cheerfully skipped through the ruined hallways, full of scorch marks. Entire chunks of walls have been blasted out by rockets and bullet holes were spread everywhere. Corpses littered every hall and room.

As she reached the main lobby, two other masked agents were waiting for her, wearing different colored jackets. One of them was typing away at the lobby computer, while another was choking another man over the desk.

"Listen here, you can help us and spare yourself or you can die a painful death here. Choose!!"

The man remained silent, only trying to gasp for air and trying to release the masked figure's grip from himself. The masked figure also had a girl's voice, although this one was slightly deeper and sounded more stern and fierce.

"You go, Coline," the masked figure on the computer cheered for her counterpart. She also had a teenage girl voice. "I should have taken up coding lessons in computer class. . ."

"Shut it Bonnie and focus," The masked individual known as Coline growled as she brought her attention back to the man. "We don't have all day here dude!"

"Looks like I missed something awesome just now-ame," Rain said as she arrived at the lobby.

"So the password is definitely not 'penis sprinkles,'" the one named Bonnie muttered under her breath.