Good Dragon VS Bad Dragon

Once upon a very long time ago, there once was a white dragon who had a heart of gold. But, because he was very weak in terms of... well, everything... he was often taken care of by a group of children in a small village. The dragon lacks power, yes, but he loved his friends as much as they love him, if not more.

Then, one day... a black dragon appeared in their village. The black dragon had a vile personality and is filled with nothing but pure hatred. He is the complete opposite of the white dragon.

The black dragon is pure hatred. The white dragon has a loving heart. The black dragon is all-powerful. The white dragon is extremely weak.

The black dragon dared to destroy their puny village before moving on to the next. The white dragon did not like this and confronted the black dragon. Although weak, the white dragon also had a courageous will to protect his friends.

"Ha ha ha! What can a weakling like you possibly do?!" gnarls the black dragon.

"It's true that I may be weak... but I have my friends with me! And, together... we are unstoppable!" retorts the white dragon.

"Prove it!"

"Friendship Power Go!"

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

And, so... the black dragon was defeated and peace returned to the village.

THE END。