Mama?

I am a three-year old young girl. I love my mom so much, she's my whole world! But, then one day... a man entered our house. Mom told me to go upstairs and I did what she said.

The next day, I woke up late. It was already noon. Strange. Mom would always wake me up early in the morning for breakfast. When I came down the stairs, there was a pool of red and black water on the ground. These are... blood... right? Did mom hurt herself?

"Mom? Moo~om?!"

I yell in search for my mom as I walk around the house. I heard a loud clang in the kitchen. Mom? Are you cooking something? Is it something so special that you didn't wake me up for brekafast?

I walk towards the kitchen, expecting my mom to welcome me in her arms. Although I did find mom, but she was lying down on the ground with blood leaking down her forehead. What caught my attention was not mom's bulging bloodied eyes, but rather the decapitated head of the man that she's holding on her hand. It's the same man who visited us yesterday.

"Mom? Are you sleeping? I'll sleep with you."

And, from that day on... there's been rumors indicating that whoever gets near that house are cursed to enter it and sleep alongside them. It's been over 2,000 years since then, and over 30,000 souls are sleeping soundly in that house with no body in sight.