Chapter 8.

Kendall's P.O.V

The sun rays were shining onto my face, I had a massive headache, and the huge question was, why was I in Neymar's bed, and where was he?

I got off the bed rubbing my eyes and walked around the apartment looking for Neymar.

I finally found him sound asleep on the couch.

I walked over towards him and kissed him on the cheek.

I quickly went back to his bedroom to get my heels so I could go to my apartment.

"Morning." He said while he was playing with his hair.

"Morning sleepyhead, uh could you tell me what happened last night and how did I end up in your bed.." I looked at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Well let's just say the bar lady or whatever got her revenge." He winked then fell onto the floor from laughing so hard.

"She's so dead to me, haha so what's the plans for today?" I helped him get off of the floor.

"I got the day off, do you want to do something today? Just me and you?" He smiled leaning again the kitchen counter.

"I have to meet up with my manager. She said we need to talk about something important." I just shrugged.

"Ooh someone's in trouble." He laughed.

"Haha whatever, by the way, uh do you wanna tell me why you were in such a bad mood yesterday before we left for the club?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh nah nothing serious, I just got threatened by this idiot." He laughed.

"Oh who was it?" I was concerned.

"Uh your boyfriend." He smirked.

"I don't have a boyfriend? Who was it?" My heart started burning.

"This Jamie guy-"

"What did he say to you?" My voice was trembling.

"Kendall, calm down." He grabbed me into a tight hug.

"He hurt me, in the past we dated, but he hurt me. I've lost my trust so I can't trust anyone anymore." I began to cry.

"Kendall, I'm here for you-"

"But what if you hurt me like how he did?" I pulled away from the hug wiping away my tears.

"Kendall I will never do anything to hurt you. He was an idiot. He lost such an amazing human being. You're awesome. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." He wiped away my tears.

He grabbed me into another hug.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you later." I picked up my phone and started walking out.

"Kendall, I hope you believe me when I say I'll never hurt you. Please believe me." His eyes became teary.

"I believe you Neymar, thank you." This time I wiped his one little tear drop that fell onto his cheek.

"I'll see you later, maybe we could go see a movie later?" I smiled.

He nodded and kissed me on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------