Chapter 24.

7 Months Later.

Kendall's modeling career is going amazing. She's one of the sexiest women alive according to Vogue, Victoria Secret and every single man in this world. Neymar's got all the girls screaming his name whenever he's got the soccer ball in between his legs. So things are going great.

12 July 2015.
Time: 19h12pm.

~Kendall~

Neymar and I were outside his house sitting on a blanket, watching the stars. I still haven't moved out his house because I just don't have the time to house hunt, so obviously Neymar made me stay here till I find a house.

"Shut up." I giggled as Neymar began to speak.

"It's true though." He laughed.

"So, you're afraid of rats?" I started laughing.

"I flippen hate them, they freak me out with those long tails of theirs." He pouted.

"I hate lizards." I was straight faced.

"Oh come on. Geckos?" Neymar began to laugh.

"They're totally disgusting. I freak out when they turn pale, like eew." I pulled my face.

Neymar started laughing.

"So, where do you see yourself in ten years?" Neymar smiled.

"Uh, probably still modeling. And you?" I giggled.

"So you don't see yourself married with any children?" He smirked.

"I don't know hay? Where do you see yourself in ten years Mr Santos?" I smirked back.

"Professional footballer, maybe married with another kid." He laughed.

"Sweetie, you are a professional footballer." I giggled.

"No, I wanna be like Robinho. He's my role model." He laughed.

"I'm sure you'll be like Robinho some day." I smiled.

"Haha thanks Kenny." He leans in and tries to kiss my lips but I give him my cheek instead. I giggle when I see the look on his face.

"Feisty." He complains.

"Feisty and sexy." I winked.

"More sexy than feisty." He smirked.

"Someone's feeling naughty now." I giggled.

"I'm always naughty." He pouted.

"Really?" I whispered.

"Yes." He whispered back with a smirk on his face.

"Come on, let's go cook dinner my baby boy." I giggled.

"I thought I could get lucky tonight." He pouted.

"I'm hungry. My hunger comes first." I stood up and grabbed his hand.

I don't know what's Neymar's problem, but he's been craving sex since he saw my lingerie photoshoot. And obviously my career comes first so if I ever got pregnant, what would happen?

"What do you wanna make?" I smile as I look through the cupboard.

I felt Neymar behind me. His arms were around my waist and he began to kiss my neck.

"Neymar please." I said.

"I'll eat anything you make." He said in between kisses.

"Stop please." I said in between giggles. I have to admit, having his lips pressed against my neck was kinda ticklish.

"Admit you like it." I could feel his smirk against my neck.

"Neymar, not now." I pull away from his grip, now looking at him.

"You always say not now. When will you ever say, yeah Ney." Neymar pointed out.

"Neymar, I can't take that chance. If I get pregnant then what?" I asked him.

"Then I'll be a daddy again." He smiled.

"And what about my modeling?"

"I bet when your ex-boyfriends asked you to have sex, you had it with them with pleasure." He muttered.

"Excuse me?" I was getting angry now.

"Forget it." He smiled.

"Do you know how sore it is for me? I know it's going to be uncomfortable for you but it's extremely sore for me." I walked out the kitchen and walked towards my bedroom.

"Kenny, I'm sorry." He ran after me and stopped me.

"Ney please. I'm sorry I don't wanna have sex with you yet. Break up with me if you want." I had tears in my eyes.

"Break up with you? That's totally out the question! I love you. Just because you're not ready for that next stage doesn't change anything between you and me. You're mine. And Only mine." He pressed his lips against mine.

I responded by putting my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my lower back just above my ass.

While we're kissing Neymar begins to laugh during the kiss.

"What?" I say as I pull away from the kiss.

"Remember when you basically raped my lips? Jealousy makes you naasty." He smirked.

He was referring to that night when I got jealous of Bruna.

"She was asking for that." I frowned.

"I'm asking for that now." He pouted.

"Shut up." I giggled.

"You're a good kisser." He smiled.

"Neymar!"

"What?" He laughed.

"I'm over you." I laughed.

He looked at my lips and bit his lower lip. Just letting you know, that actually turned me on.

I leaned forward and began to kiss his lips slowly. And just before I knew it, we were making out fully. Our tongues were moving in sync.

I pulled away from the kiss but Neymar began to kiss my neck again.

"Ney." I giggled.

"Yes?" He said in between the kisses.

"Stop, you're making me get excited." I slowly pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, I just naturally have that effect on you." He smirked.

Cocky.

-----------------------------------------

Hii my babies! Sorry it's a bit short but hay! Better than nothing right?

Okay so Neymar is feeling naughty now. Naughty boy haha 💜😏

Will Kendall eventually cave in? 🙌❤️