Delicious - Part II

In front of the restaurant, I bid goodbye to my customers and colleagues. I need a drink to digest what I just experienced and to wash down the disappointment I feel.
I head for my car and become aware of a slim figure leaning against my car.

"I thought we could deepen our 'conversation' a bit more." He grins.
After my first shock, I approach him quickly, stopping only a few inches in front of him, for the first time looking up at him from such a close distance. In his chocolate brown eyes, I can see nothing but anticipation and pleasure.
My gaze wanders to his lips and back to his eyes. His slight nod is the sign I have been waiting for. Our lips meet each other. Slowly brush against each other before we intensify the kiss. His full lips feel just as I imagined, perfect. I tenderly nibble on his lower lip, then lick with my tongue over it, demand admission, which he granted me immediately. I tilt my head slightly to deepen the kiss.
My tongue searches for his, fights with his for dominance until they finally dance with each other in an ancient rhythm. I explore every corner of his warm mouth, rewarded with his soft moan. Our kiss is truly breath-taking in the truest sense of the word. We break away from each other, gasping and losing ourselves again in the delicate sweetness of our kiss. His hands move from my shoulders to my neck, pulling me even closer to him to deepen the kiss. Meanwhile, my hands wander up his sides, running from the waist to his back, wrapping around him. Only reluctantly I break apart from our kiss. Both heavy breathing, resting our foreheads against each other.

"Are you going to tell me your name?" "Beam." "Nice to meet you, Beam. Name is Forth. Do we want to deepen our 'conversation' in another place?" "Hmmm. My apartment is 10 minutes from here." "Okay, let's go."

Silent engulfs us while we are driving to his apartment. Excited expectation can be felt in the air, which is enhanced by the looks we give each other.

When we reach our destination, Beam grabs my hand and leads me to his bedroom.
I embrace him, our lips meet again, this time with more hunger. I plunder his mouth, suck, lick, caress his tongue. Beam pleasurable moans let my cock harden once again. I rub my groin against his, increase the desire, the lust to the immeasurable. I place kisses on his jawbone, my mouth wanders to his neck. I spoil him with kisses and tender bites, mark him. Beam tilts his head, exposing his neck for me. His hands move restlessly over my upper body. "Aaaaaah, Forth. More, please!" Beam demands groaning. "My pleasure, Babe!"

I get rid of my jacket, then stripe his off his body. Our lips come together again when I open his shirt. My fingers stroke his upper body, rubbing his nipples, wandering in the direction of his waistband. Beam whimpers with relish.

"Undress me!" I murmur against the lips of Beam. Moments later, bare skin hits bare skin, ah so hot. Our cocks still dressed, rub against each other feverishly. Beam's moans increase in intensity. He is close. But I don't want us to climax in our pants, so I get rid of them and of our briefs with quick hands. I grab our lengths, first rub them against each other using our precum as lube, then surround them with my right hand and stroke us with long, steady movements towards our first orgasm. My left-hand covers his buttock, kneads it. Our mouths are connected.
"Foooorth ... aaah ... fuck ... .aaaaaahmmm ... I'm com ... aaaaargh." We explode between our abs. "Beam, I want more," I whisper breathless in his ear. A shiver goes through Beam and he pulls me to the bed.

Beam lies on the bed in front of me, me kneeling between his spread legs. His milk white skin is covered with slight redness. I admire him with pleasure, devour him with my eyes. "Like what you see?" Instead of answering, I hover above him, explore his body with my left hand, balance with my right hand. I rub my nose against his nose before I dedicate myself again to his neck. God, his very essence is intoxicating.

I lick, kiss and bite my way down from his neck. I adore every bit of his skin that I can reach. As I lick his nipples and start to roll the pink buds between my fingers, Beam is trembling under the pleasurable attack, his soft, lusty sighs change to a loud moan and he is arching his body towards me.
"Aaaaammmh, Fooorth!" His hands tug my hair, pulling me to his lips, opening them for me. I devour him, just desist from him as the air runs short. My hand is still caressing his body and I plunge again to devote myself to his needy body. I spread kisses and bites, use my tongue to give him pleasure.
My cock is now rock hard again and his is also ready for the next round. I stroke him, then lick the glans, slide my tongue over his slit, taste his pre-cum before I enclose his length with my mouth and bob my head up and down in rhythmic movements. My left-hand caresses his testicles, my right-hand presses his rearing hips down. Beam gasps hard and claws his hands into the sheet. When I feel a tug on my hair, I know that he is about to come. I tighten my pressure around his cock, letting my tongue circle around its length. "Aaaaaaaahh!" With a loud scream Beam explodes in my mouth. I swallow his seed and lick him clean.

When my face hovers over his again, he looks at me with dreamy eyes. "Lube, Condom?" "Nightstand, first drawer." He mosns breathless. I get both from the top drawer, put it within reach on the bed. Conquer his mouth again, let him taste himself, awake the lust in his body again.

"Caress yourself!" I urge him as I kneel between his legs, spreading his legs wider and coating my fingers with lubricant. As he begins to caress his length, I insert a finger into his sacred hole. "Argh....mmmhmm...aaahm..." Beam cringes in pain, but it is quickly replaced by pleasure as I tap against his prostate. I introduce the second and then the third finger, scissoring my fingers, stretching and preparing his hole. Beam's groans are getting more impatient, his cock is twitching.

"Forth, I need you. Now!" I put the condom over my aching length, lubricate it, and press it against Beam's entrance. "Relax, Babe! You'll feel good!" I reassure Beam, placing kisses on his face to distract him from the temporary pain. With one last push, I fill Beam with my whole length.
"Ahrgh, Beam, you'are so hot, so tight!" I grunt, burying my face in his neck. I give Beam time to get used to my cock and as he starts to move under me, it's my clue to thrust in and out. Slowly first to make sure that I don't hurt this beautiful guy beneath me.

"Forth...Forth...aaaaaaah...more...harder...faster...argh...wa..want..all..all..of...you." Beam is a moaning mess, pulling his own hair, yearning for more. "I'll give you more, Babe." I grab his hips, pulling him closer to me.

With full force, without mercy, I thrust in and out, meet again and again his magic point. The bedroom is filled with moans, skin smacking against skin, heavy breathing, the demands of more.
My thrusts are becoming faster. I tighten my grip around Beam's hips to invade my cock deeper in his hot hole. When my balls tighten, I reach for Beam's cock, stroking it. "Come with me, Babe." I lean forward to lick his nipples and it sends Beam over the edge immediately. He arches his back as he explodes, his cum reaches his chin and at the same time his ass clenches my dick, milks him and with a guttural scream, I release myself.

We are both panting. Staring at each other. A satisfied and loving smile blooms on Beam's face and I can feel the corners of my mouth move upwards. I lick the cum from this chin than peck his cheeks, his nose, and his lips. I can hear a small chuckle escaping Beam's mouth.
I pull my length out, remove the condom and toss it in the dustbin near the bedroom door. I reach for the tissues on his nightstand to clean him up and again peck his lips lightly multiple times. Beam is almost asleep as I lay beside him and engulf him in my embrace.

"Don't leave." Beam mutters before sleep overwhelms him.
As if I ever could leave this beautiful guy who fits so perfectly in my arms and makes eating to something delicate again. I smile contentedly and hug Beam even tighter bevor I close my eyes.

The End!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

OMG, OMG, OMG! Which evil ghost obsessed me that I was able to write this scene...argh I'm blushing so hard right now.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Maybe we need an epilogue for the day after...maybe Forth meeting Beam wasn't a coincidence after all... ;)