•7•

"i'm not even lying, that's the hundredth time I heard that."

"well, I'm your hundredth one." jisoo smiles and talks on the bus with jin all the way home. "well this is my stop, see you tomorrow." she waves at him through the window and he makes a peace sign in return.

he goes to the front door and sees that no one is home. he goes to the back and gets his key while getting excited since his dog, jjanggu, is jumping so high that he can be seen through the window.

"hi! did you miss me?" jin affectionately pets jjanggu and kissing his forehead resulting in jjanggu running away and hiding under the table. "come here!" jjanggu doesn't budge until jin lays on the floor and "dies". jjanggu immediately runs to jin and tries to wake him up. jin grabs him before he has a chance to run away. "there's no escaping me, it's impossible."

after a little more playing, jin notices that his parents aren't home yet so he decides to go to his aunt's house down the road. "come on, we gotta go since your grandparents aren't home." since jjanggu is well trained, he doesn't need a leash.

when jin arrives, he goes to the back and knocks on the door while waiting for his aunt to open it. to his surprise, his cousin seokmin opens the door instead. "hey bud, what are you doing here?"

"my parents weren't home so I came here instead." jin said. "well, let's start making the ramen" said seokmin. "you want the chicken or beef one?" asked seokmin. jin gave him a look and he knew the answer. "mixed it is."

before jin forgets, he goes to his other cousin's room, seokho, and say's hi. as usual, he's playing a random game.

after the ramen was ready, the boys went to seokmin's room that he shared with seokwoo, the oldest sibling. the said male was in there studying for medical school.

min and jin found "la rosa de guadalupe" on youtube and made fun of the actors since their acting was horrible.

"'vámonos chiquita?' they're at a club, and this dude really tried to pick up a girl with 'let's go chick?'" said seokjin. "honestly, he could've at least tried." said seokmin. "min, remind me to never go to a club and pick up a girl in spanish."

oh, how jin didn't listen to min.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
the bus scene is based on one of my friends after i get off the bus, jjanggu is based after my own dog (tico), and the cousin scene is based after my own cousins because whenever I go over to their house * and i always do what seokmin and seokjin do like it's a tradition.

tico, my dog:

^this was when he didn't shave him yet and he was a little fluff ball (lowkey miss him with a bunch of fur)

^him now