30

NOT EDITED

After a while...

"Oh c'mon lets goooooo" Jungkook whined already on his knees begging me to go with him. People were looking at us with weird facial expressions and i was standing there embarrassed but i was also laughing at the situation. "Ok fine, lets go but shut up. You're so annoying"

"YASSS" Jungkook screamed with happiness and i looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Ok so where do you want to go?" Jungkook asked and crossed his arm with mine, like a married couple. I let go of him but now his arm is over my shoulder. I turn around and face him and our eyes interlock with each other. I was really annoyed of him but now i got mad. He grabbed my cheeks and squished them. "You're so cutee" i slapped his hands away. Jungkook turned around and walked away with a grin on his face.

"You didn't say where you wanted to go"

"I want to go to somewhere without you at this point" Alexa said. "OoOooOo someone is trying to act like a tough girl?"

"No, lets go here" i pointed to the nearby candy shop. "You want candy?" Jungkook asked. "I am candy you can eat me" Jungkook said and flipped his hair. "You are disgusting candy, i want sweet one"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and mumbled "like i am not sweet"

"You get what you get and you don't get upset" I said and walked to the store. I flipped my hair while looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.

Soon, we got to the store but the way we got there was very intense....

Alexa and Jungkook kept teasing and arguing with each other for small things. Such as, how you should drink a  banana milk. Then, they talked about if the earth is flat or not. Finally, after many arguments they found the candy store that they were supposed to get to in 2 minutes, not 20.

"What candy do you like bitch?" Jungkook asked and leaned his back on the wall. "This one. Dumbass" Alexa responded. "You can't call me dumbass. I am the worldwide superstar"

"And you think i care?"

"Just get what you want and lets leave. I need to go in an half an hour" Alexa nodded and started to walk in a slow motion. She moved really slow, jungkook started pushing her from the back but she was strong. Jungkook pushed her but then she got pissed off and carried her in a bridal style. "Jeon Jungdumb put me down Now" Alexa's voice was really loud and now everyone's attention was on them, again. Alexa started to move a lot and started to hit Jungkook's chest. But that didn't bother Jungkook at all he carried her out of the shop and finally put her down. "God you are so heavy. You weigh more then an elephant"

Ow. Alexa hit Jungkook's back and that one was hard. "You better shut up little shit or else.." Jungkook interrupted her. "Or else what? You are going to do this?" Jungkook gave a quick peck on Alexa's cheeks and ran away. "Jeon JUNGKOOOKKK" Alexa sounded like a monster. She ran after Jungkook and jumped on his back and started hitting him, but it wasnt really hard. Both of them were giggling until Jungkook got a phone call from someone and it was one and only manager Sejin. "Hi..... yeah i will be there" Jungkook put her down from his back and turned around to look at her. "I have to go, so..."

"Ok bye." Alexa said with a cute smile and looked up at Jungkook.

The height difference killed Jungkook. She was almost half his size and that was the cutest thing he has ever seen. Then they gave a quick hug and waved at each other.

2 minutes later

jungkook:
Did you get home safe?

Me:
Literally 2 minutes has passed
I am not in the car yet

jungkook:
Oh
Ok then

Me:
What about you?
Where are you?
jungkook:
I am at the back of the car with this old dudes

Me:
I am guessing the old dudes are the members?

jungkook:
Yup

Me:
Lol
But they are mentally younger then you

jungkook:
Oh yes
Especially the "handsome" one

Me:
I am telling Jin that you called him "handsome"

jungkook:
No
Don't plsssss

Me:
Nope i am telling

jungkook:
You wont meet him any day soon so💅🏻

Me:
But i will one day💅🏻

jungkook:
🙄

Me:
Hehe

jungkook:
Ok gtg
These dudes are calling me

Me:
😂😂
Ok bye

A/N: i came from the dead everyone. I am sorry for not updating for 2 weeks? Right? Idk. I hope you liked this chapter. I wanted to make it funny but i dont think it worked lol.

Love  ya 💗💗💗