42

Author: ah here we go.

Morning

6am

    Jungkook opened his eyes to see a beautiful human being sleeping in his hands.
Last night was amazing for Jungkook because he finally got to show her how much she means to him.

He smiled to himself while admiring Alexa's face. He leaned in and connected their lips but didn't want to wake her up so it was just a small but soft kiss.

He turned around and took his phone to text the manager and let him know that he might be a little late from work today.

After texting, he put the phone down and turned around to admire her face more. She started moving but she moved closer and closer to him. Jungkook wasn't complaining. He moved his head closer to Alexa's head and fell back to sleep.

8am

Jungkook woke up from his sleep once again but now he was woken up by Alexa. She was slowly caressing his cheeks with her tiny fingers. Jungkook looked in her eyes and she got shy so she looked down but then she saw another thing (😌) which made her more shy so she looked up the ceiling.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed her neck.

"Alexa" Jungkook whispered with his low tone. Alexa loved it so she blushed.

Jungkook wanted to see her face and not her side profile so he climbed on top of her.

"Oh Hello" Alexa said.

"Hello"

Jungkook's morning voice, mixed with sexy tone killed Alexa. That was the hottest thing after yesterday.

Yesterday was unforgettable because she did it with someone she truly loves and cares about.

Jungkook was looking at her lips again and slowly leaned in.

Their lips connected once again but it was interrupted by Jimin.

Jungkook hissed and answered the phone call but didn't leave Alexa.

"Well hello bitch" Jimin yelled from the other side of the phone.

"The only bitch here is you. What do u want?" Jungkook said.

"What did i do?" Jimin whined

"You are interrupting something Park Jimin!" Jungkook said that and in between kissed Alexa.

"Wait, ohhhhh. ooooooooo. Interesting..." Jimin changed ten different voice tones in that one sentence.

Jungkook put him on speaker so it will be more comfortable for him to stare at Alexa's face.

"So wait, are you having sex or just-"

Jimin didn't even get to finish his thought. Jungkook interrupted him and said "Get to your point please"

"When are you going to come?"

"I don't know"