RM

RM stood in the alley as Jin and the five other men line up in front of him. Each one bowed as they stepped in front of him, their smooth black shoes forming a perfect line. RM glanced at all of them and motioned towards them. Each of them lifted a hand slightly at their waist and men in suits came out for each boy. Jin smirked as his two men approached him and grabbed one of them as they neared him. He looked RM in the eyes as he pulled a gun to the mans head and shot him.
"North west territory dispatched, boss." Jin bowed and kicked the body to the ground.
Another boy stepped up with a man locked in his arms. The boy pulled a gun to the mans head and shot him as well. "South west territory dispatched, boss." Yoongi bowed and dropped the body on top of the other mans corpse. This continued on for a while. Namjoon had sent out an email to all of his potential family members requesting something of them to prove their ability and loyalty. Jin has been assigned the north west territory, Yoongi had been assigned the south west territory, hoseok had been tasked with the east west territory, and Jimin, taehyung, and jungkook had been assigned to clean up the mess. Jimin, Tae, and jungkook each dropped a file on the ground containing a checklist of names that had been... eliminated for namjoon. All of the old gangs of the west were eliminated. Their bosses were killed, and the men of the gang changed their loyalties to the Bangtan family gang. The men that had delivered the west bosses and files to them left in a van and RM motioned to them all to follow him inside of a building.
RM stood in the center of the room and began to speak.
"Welcome to the Bangtan family. I am the founder and boss of this gang. You will call me boss or RM when it is appropriate. The men you have just killed, as you know, controlled the West gangs with petty crime gangs... they weren't worth being kept alive. Because they have been snuffed out, we now control the entirety of the west section of Seoul city."
The six others clapped for him once and became still.
RM shifted on his feet.
"You all know your assignments. I have set up a night club at the end of the next street for us. I will be there at all times. Seek me out if you are called in."
With that, the men filed out of the room, and left in their cars waiting outside.
RM looked up at the ceiling.
"This is going to be great..."