Jin

I had known RM for a long long time, even before we dreamt of having our own gang. We used to steal from some of the smaller gangs in the west together, it was almost too easy with him by my side. As I walk out of the building to my car alongside five others that will be joining us, I feel confident that we will go far with this plan. All of the candidates were brilliant. They were each proficient in at least two different languages, fighting manners, and professions. Yoongi was an exceptionally confident fighter. I picked him up when RM saw him beating a man to death in the streets. Hoseok was a brilliant mathematician. I found him on my own, scamming a bank out of thousands. Jimin was a hypnotist. RM picked him up in the north section of Seoul driving the rich insane to get their money. Taehyung had been found alongside Jimin, snatching wallets left and right while Jimin held people in a trance. Jungkook was a prodigy in coding. His skills could only be bested by RM, so of course RM had to have him. I myself was a musical prodigy, until I learned that my gift for making weapons was a better way to use my hands than entertaining the rich of the north side. As my car speeds up I text the others in our chat.
Jin/north/northwest: make sure you're all done by the time the deadline comes up.
Jimin/northeast: Alright. Anything boss needs will be done.
Taehyung/east: it's already finished.
Jungkook/southeast: almost done. Clean up is being a bit slow. I suppose computer speeds wouldn't help with cleaning up bodies...
Yoongi/south: already dead a week ago.
Hoseok/Southwest/western province: got it. They're all dead in the south west and western province. Gas explosion, 0% survival rate.
RM/boss: well done. I'll see you all in two days at the bar for briefing.

I look up from my phone. I wonder why Namjoon would give Hoseok two provinces alongside me... perhaps he sees something in him...
The car pulls to a stop and the door opens. I step out onto the slick concrete of the peer to see my men waiting for me with two badly beaten figures. RM leans on a barrel a few feet away.
"You'll have to excuse me. I wanted to watch your task personally, Jin." RM pushed off of the barrel and walked towards me, grasping my hand firmly for a moment.
I smile and respond, "it's no problem. I'd be glad for you to watch, RM."
I walk over to the beaten figures and snap. My men grab them and tie them to an anchor with wire. I grab a scalpel and carve letters into their chests.
WEST IS OURS NOW GET OUT OR END UP LIKE THEM. -I carve on the first man as he screams.
OUR CONDOLENCES FOR YOUR MEN, BY THE WAY... - I carve on the second.
RM laughs from beside me.
"God Jin when'd you get to be so cruel...? I'm proud of you, but you're not just gonna leave them on the peer, are you...?" RM says, grabbing my shoulder.
"Of course not, RM."I respond blankly.
I look at the two men, smirking, and give the anchor a firm kick, sending it into the ocean below us.
"Will that do, boss?" I turn to RM
He nods and walks off into his car, and vanishes.
I turn to my men and dismiss them and they all leave silently bowing.
This might work after all.