Min Sookhyung

Gangs are starting to vanish from the west side of Seoul. A new generation of geniuses in the crime world is emerging, and with it, the old is being eliminated. Rumors are that Yoongi joined as a pillar... I suppose that explains where he's been for the last few years.
Min Sookhyung paced the living room floor as his bodyguards spoke in a hushed tone,
"Did you hear...? The boss used to beat his son..."
"Oh god... you mean min Yoongi...?! Is he going to come for us...?!"
"Pray he won't..."
He turned, thinking.
His son was too much of a coward. He ran then and he would never instigate a conflict... idiot son. He deserved all the beatings.
A loud crash in the next room broke his train of thought. There were two gunshots and then a series of controlled footsteps down the hallway towards the door. Sookhyungs body guards pushed him back to protect him as a bullet shattered the door handle and the door was pushed open.
Min Yoongi stood in the doorframe casually, staring at his father Sookhyung.
"Y-Yoongi...!" Sookhyung stuttered
Yoongi sighed and pushed his hair back, bringing his gun up with his other hand and dispatching all of the guards with three shots.
He walked up to Sookhyung, flipped the gun in his hand, and fired, hitting his father in the gut with the bullet. Yoongi scoffed and caught the gun, leveling it to sookhyungs head.
Sookhyung coughed up blood.
Yoongi leaned into sookhyungs ear and whispered,
"I'm going to tear down everything you sacrificed mom to make, I won't leave even your men or estate alive when I'm done. No surrender no loyalty changes. Your little 'family' will burn".
Yoongi discharged the bullet into sookhyungs skull and walked out of the house calmly, because there was no one left alive in the house but him. As he exited the front door, he flicked a match onto the floor and poured gasoline onto the wood.
"Be proud, Mom." Yoongi whispered as he walked away.