23. Not Okay

"Is he going to be okay?" Baekhyun asked the doctor worriedly. The doctor shook his head fiercely.
"Only times can tell Baek. He may not make it. He lose too much blood and he got a deep cut." After explaining everything, the doctor left. Tears dripped down Baekhyun's face. He held onto Luhan's cold hand and cries.
"Please...master. Luhan. Prince Charming. We need you, especially Chorong. She can't survive without you."
"You know...it's pointless, right? He can't hear you." Kris walked in and sat down beside Baekhyun, who wipes his tears and frowned.
"How is he?" Kris asked.
"Not doing okay. The doctor said he may not make it but I refuse to believe that!" Baekhyun said loudly and Kris just shook his head.
"Go get some rest Baek. I'll watch over him." Baekhyun was about to object but nodded it anyway cause he's in no state to say anything. After Baek left, Kris walked toward Luhan and sighed deeply.
"Wake up soon..." He mumbled.
Sehun sighed deeply and ran his hair through his hair in frustration. How could this happened to Luhan? He doesn't deserved any of this! He screamed inside his head and stopped walking around when he heard a groan leaving Chorong's mouth.
"L-Luhan..." Chorong mumbled and sat down. She frowned when finding Luhan nowhere beside her. She glanced up at Sehun, who gave her a sad smile.
"Where's Luhan?" She asked bitterly and hold onto her head.
"He-he...." Sehun hesitated, he couldn't tell her that Luhan's going to die. That will surely break her heart, he didn't want that to happen. Her parents both died and now Luhan? She wouldn't be able to take it.
"Where--ow. My head. " Chorong groaned once more and slumped down the floor. Sehun rushed up to her side and put her back on the bed.
"Just rest, okay? Luhan is going to he fine." He reassured her...but also to himself. He shook his head and pulled the blanket over Chorong's.
"How's she?" Suho asked from behind, while watching from the door. Suho has bagged under his eyes. It wasn't easy for him. For everyone to be near Luhan or Chorong. They both were wrecked off blood. If they weren't a strong vampires, they would have sucks the life out of them. The other students were dismissed for a vacation. Some, only.
"Barely holding on." Sehun answered back with a sad tone. Suho placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder and frowned.
"Both of them will be fine."
"Hope so."
It was so frustrating that they couldn't do anything to help the both of them.
*Three Days Later*
"Why is he not waking up?" Chorong sighed frustratedly and held onto Luhan's hand tightly. She smiled a bitter smile and tucked a strand of Luhan hair back.
"I missed you so much." She kissed his hand then his forehead. Tears threaten to fall but she pushed it back. She have to be strong for him. Right now, he need her by his side.
"L-love...?" Chorong face lit up in happiness and hugged Luhan tightly. By now, she was sobbings.
"Love...don't cry..." Luhan spoke up and coughed a bit. He didn't have the energy. He didn't have much times. He, himself knew that very well.
"Oh Luhan! You finally woke up! I'm going to call the others!" She was about to go but Luhan held onto her tightly. He didn't want to let her go.
"N-no...don't."
"But.."
"Just with me love." Chorong nodded and sat down once again.
"I missed you so much." Chorong said and let out a sobs. Luhan smiled weakly and kissed her tears away.
"Smiles love. Don't you cry for me." He said while smiling and peck her lips. He misses her too.
"I love you, Rong."
"I love you too." Luhan leaned in to kiss Chorong lips. They hugged each others tightly.
"I'm sorry Rong. I can't keep the promise. I love you." He held back his tears.
"No. No, it's okay Luhan. You're here now. I love you too." She said back and continue to hugging him.
Minutes by minutes passed, Luhan didn't even stirred or spoke up.
"L-Luhan?" Chorong called out worriedly.
"Luhan? Are you sleeping?" She let go of the hug and stared at Luhan's pale face. Her heart dropped at the sight. Her stomach churned. She gasped loudly and screamed.
"NOOOOOO! Wake up! Wake up!!" She wailed loudly and shook Luhan.
"Please...you promised me! Wake up! I love you! Please. Please. You can't leave me!" She cried out. Others rushed in the room, heading Chorong anxious cries. They stopped dead in their track. Baekhyun eyes fell with tears and he slumped down on the floor.
"Help him!" Chorong screamed at the others. Kris walked up toward her and pulled her into a hug.
"Shh...he's in a better place now." She sobs under Kris embraced and let all of her sorrow out.
"I love you, Luhan."