2. Aryan

Seoul, South Korea

A man was sleeping on the bed, lying in the middle of a room. The room was covered in blue colour. On the left side, there was a walk in closet, which had everything, anyone could ask for. On the same side, there was a door which opened to the balcony. On the right side, there was another door to the bathroom. On the right side, there was a couch with a table in front of it.

The walls were covered with photo frames of a young girl. The man was holding a women's stole, like his life depended on it. His brows were furrowed even in his sleep. Pain was clearly written on his face. He was muttering something in his sleep. Something which was not audible. Something which only his heart was aware of. Suddenly, he woke up, sweating profusely. He was shivering with fear. "No, this cannot happen. No, I will bring her back." He picked up the photo frame lying on the side-table and spoke, "I am sorry, Meera, but I will bring you back.

His phone rang. He answered it. "Yes....how....I don't care...no....they mean nothing to me...I said I don't care...but...okay fine....send me the address, I will reach there."

The man was Aryan Sinha, the youngest sensation in the business world. He was the owner and Managing Director of Passion, a fashion designing industry. The person who had called him was Dhruv Saxena, Aryan's most trusted man and a good friend. He was the only person Aryan trusted in the world. Whatever work he had, Dhruv was the one to know about it - from assisting in business to being a detective - Aryan relied upon Dhruv with everything.

Aryan left the bed and moved towards the washroom. Stepping into the shower, he released a deep sigh. His eyes were moist and his body had several wounds - self inflicted wounds. He finished his daily routine and got dressed in blue shirt and black pants. He walked out of his bungalow and drove to Severance Hospital. 

Severance Hospital

Aryan walked into the Hospital and found Dhruv. "Why have you called me here?" he asked, anger evident in his voice. Dhruv looked at Aryan and shook his head in despair. "What are you man, they are like your parents," he said. "No, I am not related to them," muttered Aryan. Dhruv stared at him and suddenly spoke, "For Meera." Aryan clenched his jaw and shut his eyes close. He nodded. 

Both the men walked towards a ward. They were greeted by a man in his early-thirties. The man extended his hand to Aryan and said, "Thanks for coming, bro." Aryan ignored him and walked to a young woman and asked her, "How are you, Sapna?" The woman nodded. Her eyes were moist. She was holding a three-year old girl and was rubbing the back of a middle-aged lady. 

Ignoring everybody else, Aryan kneeled down in front of Sapna and took the child in his laps. Playing with her, he asked Sapna, "What did the doctor say?" The man moved forward and began to speak, "Dad had a...." Aryan glared at him and spoke, "I did not ask you." He looked at Sapna and she said, "Dad had a minor heart attack. Please do something Aryan, please...." She sobbed. 

Aryan's heart pained to see her like this. She was the only one in the family whom he liked. She was like a sister to him. "Don't worry Sapna, your brother is here. No matter how much I hate him, I would do this for you," he said. Handing over the child back to Sapna, he got up and said, "Dhruv." Dhruv nodded, "I will see to it. Mr Kapoor will be fine soon."

Aryan nodded and left the place.

_______________________________________

So, how is it?

And why does Aryan hate these people so much?

Do follow me on Instagram - scribbler.purnima

~Purnima