3. I Am Coming To Get You Back

Seoul, South Korea

Flashback

I can't tolerate this anymore. I expected you people to believe me, to support me. but I think I asked too much. Was it so difficult Mom-Dad? Was it so difficult to trust your daughter? Rajat, it this your love and support for me? And Aryan, I don't blame you. When all of them couldn't trust me, how can I expect you to do that? 

Aryan, I know our relation was forced upon you. But even I was forced. You could have at least given it a chance, given us a chance. Had you done so, maybe our story would have a better end. 

Yes, this is the end. I am going away from all of you. From your fake love and concern. It will be better that way. You all can lead a happy life without me. Just promise me that you will take care of Sapna. You will not hurt her like you did to me. 

Sapna, take care of the family. I know you always do. But still. And please don't try to find me. I want to be away from all of you. I cannot hate you but I can never forgive you. 

Goodbye!

- Meera

Aryan broke into tears as he read the letter. Life had once again defeated him. He felt as if there was no purpose for him to live. "Dhruuuuuv," he called for his best friend, his only friend, the only person who never left him alone. He came running and read Meera's letter. "Find her Dhruv, find her," Aryan pleaded. Dhruv nodded. He left the place.

Meera's family was there all the time. But he ignored them. They had hurt her. They had hurt his Meera. They had hurt his Meera. He would never forgive them. 

Flashback ends

It had been five years since that incident. But Aryan had not been able to find his Meera. He had cut all the ties with her family, except for Sapna and her three year old daughter, Sara. Meera had asked for only one thing, to take care of Sapna. And he would do that till the end of his life.

At this time, he was sitting in his office and looking at Meera's pictures. That is what he would do all the time. He did not where she was, in what condition she was. He just hoped that she was fine and would soon come back to him. 

There was a knock at the door. "Come in," said Aryan. Dhruv walked in and sat down in front of him. Aryan asked him all frustrated, "Where the hell is Meera, Dhruv? And how much more time do you need to find her?" Dhruv looked at him in the eye and said, "You don't want to file a police complaint. You don't want to bribe the officials. It takes time for these things, Aryan. I am not a professional detective. And thanks to you, she is not doing any more dance performances." Aryan looked all angry and was about to say something, when Dhruv interrupted him, "She is in Lucknow. She teaches dance in a Dance Academy and lives in a 1BHK flat, alone."

Aryan smiled. Finally, he knew where his love was. "I will start your Visa procedure. Get done with your work by then. I will handle everything here. And for God's sake Aryan, leave your rudeness behind. Show her your love. And remember, she has all the right to be angry." Aryan nodded. Dhruv left the room. Looking at the picture of Meera, Aryan spoke, "I am coming to get you back, sweetheart."

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~ 

Lucknow, India

Meera was sitting on the chair. Her heart was sinking. As if something really bad was going to happen. Her heart was sinking. She felt afraid. Her breathing was uneven. It seemed as if she could feel the storm that was about to enter her life.

_____________________________________

So, how is it?