you get your period

NOT MINE 

Ashton- “How are you feeling baby?” Ashton asked, running his hands through your ponytail. 

"Gross." You replied, nuzzling your head into his chest.

"It’ll be over soon." He said, his hand running up and down your sides.

He picked your body up, and laying it on top of his. Your head instantly tucked into the crook of his neck, his arms wrapping around your back.

"I love you." He whispered, pressing a kiss to your temple .

Calum-

The alarm ranging though the room, your head already pounding, You groaned, and pulled the blanket up over your head. Calum rolled out of bed and sauntered over to his dresser. you watched him from the bed, rummaging through his drawers, finally pulling out a shirt, he walked over to you, handing you his grey nasa shirt.

"I know its your favourite. I thought it might make you feel a little better today while I’m at the studio." He said his cheeks blushing a deep red colour. 

"Thank you." You replied, your voice hoarse with sleep. 

He bent down pressing a long kiss to your lips, before disappearing into the shower. 

Luke-

"What kind are they again?" His voice barely above a whisper.

"Why are you whispering?" You asked.

"I don’t want people to see me here, its weird." He said, sounding embarrassed.

"The black box." You said, laughing at your boyfriend.

"Don’t laugh at me." You could hear him pout through the phone.

"Thank you baby." You said.

Luke hung up the phone and you went back to moping on the couch, You heard a car door close, and a second later Luke walked in the door, with a bag full of treats and movies.   

"The lady said you might like these." He said showing you everything he got.

Michael-

"Are you hungry?" Michael asked, as his hand made another small circle of your abdomen.

"No." You said, relaxing on his lap.

"Want some ice cream?" He said, tickling your tummy a little.

"Yes." You said, standing up.

"No, stay. I’ll get it." He said, pushing you back down on th couch, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your forehead.

He walked out of the room, and you heard the fridge open and close, Michaels head popping around the corner,

"Bowl?" He ask, bluntly.

You shook your head no, a goofy smile pulling at the corners of his mouth.

He returned a second later, motioning for you to sit up so he could sit down. He pulled your body down so you were both in the previous position, your head in his lap, and his hand on your stomach.

"Here you go." He said, handing you the "big" spoon.

He put the tub of ice cream on your stomach, you took a big bite, and he chuckled down at you.

"That’s my girl." He said. \