SCP-3391

Item#: SCP-3391

Object Class: Safe

SCProcedures: SCP-3391 is contained in ###### hall of site #####. Weekly Checks up are required, SCP-3391 must be in his containment room while checks ups and interviews are occuring, if not he might run away.

Description: SCP-3391 is a shapeshifter usually staying in the form of a human male with brown curly hair and brown chocolate eyes. On occasion SCP-3391 is allowed out of containment to calm SCP-1190 .

SCP-3391 calls himself a dad figure despite not having any children of his own. He seems to be the only one able to calm SCP-1190 thus far. SCP-3391 when taking the form of a dog will take the form of any breed of dog but always has a light blue collar with the name of 'Patton', which scientist's speculate is what he goes by, on it so no one gets him confused with other people or animals.

SCP-3391 should never be fed sweets and surgary foods as it will cause him to become extremely hyper and lose himself, he calls this his 'Sugar Rush'. During a Sugar Rush SCP-3391 should be immediately put into containment if not he will begin running up walls and soon after he will hide with SCP-1190.

SCP-3391 is on a diet of meats, dog food, and on special occasions slight sugary drinks, this is uncommon however. He should never be around SCP-3620 as it causes him to go into a sad state and cause the rooms to shake intensely when this happens the only way to calm him seems to be to let him see SCP-1190

SCP-3391 was discovered after a family purchased a dog from a pound later finding a human in the dog's cage instead of a dog, they then abandoned the town.