SCP-5219

Item#: SCP-5219

Object Class: Euclid

SCProdedures: No one shall enter containment without proper equipment to prevent intense frost bite and other types of injuries such as ones relating to below freezing weather, and weather that would occur on planets such as Pluto.

Description: SCP-5219 is another humanoid alien such as SCP-2316. SCP-5219 claims to have known SCP-2316 and have an intense hatred of SCP-2316. SCP-5219 claims to be from the former planet Pluto, and says to survive they need temperatures that occur on Pluto. SCP-5219 is immensely smaller than SCP-2316 and has been seen arguing with them on multiple occasions during a containment breach. SCP-5219 is not malnourished like SCP-2316 in fact he chose to retreat to earth and restart his life in the Antarctic after the great Red and Blue wars occurred. At this time neither SCP-5219 nor SCP-2316 will speak of these great wars but further research will be made.

SCP-5219 is not hostile unless the temperature in its room is off, may that mean by two or one degrees it must stay a constant temperature.

SCP-5219 was discovered in Antarctica after a submarine was traveling through the sea and spotted an ice burg completely submerged by the water, when going to explore it the submarine's driver was killed and later SCP-5219 was discovered and soon taken into the facility.

SCP-5219 seems to have a fear of SCP-2316, its speculated its because of the previously mentioned wars. Further research will be made to confirm with speculations, and further research will be made to discover more information on these great wars.

SCP-5219 has dark purple and brown hair, it wears oversized clothing and looks very simular to SCP-2316.