Chapter 4: Possible Overload!

He didn't tell anyone. Daetrin told no one that he had finally found his soulmate. And it was understandable. How do you tell someone that the Moon is your soulmate? Tomorrow is the time when they will finally see the Blood Moon again. Tomorrow is when he finally shifts. He was excited, but scared too. And he had thousands of questions. He had so many questions that he forgot that his soulmate was sitting right beside him. They were again at the same lake. It seemed like that was their place.

"Tell me what is on your mind." Khaldun said and Daetrin just took in a deep breath as he closed his eyes and tried his best to put his thoughts in words.

"Be honest, Daetrin." Khaldun said again and Daetrin nodded his head.

"It's the same worries all over again. What am I? Who am I? Where do I come from? Etc. There are so many questions and I have no answers." He said as he looked at the river and then he continued speaking.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to meet you. And now that I met you I am even more terrified then I was before. I am afraid of saying the wrong thing, of doing the wrong thing, of pissing you off." He said and then he took in a deep breath.

"Don't worry about things like those, Daetrin. You can say and or do whatever you want. You can not anger me. You never have to worry about what I will think. I will never judge you." Khaldun said and Daetrin seemed to have relaxed some more. He nodded his head and thanked him for his words. Khaldun took him by his hand and made him sit in his lap. Daetrin put his hands around his neck and sighed in content at being this close to his soulmate.

And he groaned when he felt Khaldun kiss his neck gently. He loved the fact that his soulmate was always careful and gentle with him. He loved the fact that he could talk about what he thinks with him without being afraid of being judged. And Khaldun hoped that Daetrin knew how much he loved him already. His kisses then went slowly up until he came to Daetrins' lips.

They sat like that for few minutes. Daetrin in his soulmates' lap with his hands around Khalduns' neck and with Khalduns' hands dangerously close to his behind. Khaldun looked at Daetrins' lips. There was nothing he wanted more than to kiss him, but he will not force Daetrin to do anything. He could feel Daetrin slowly start breathing harder.

"Oh fuck control." He said and then he did what he wanted. He let go of his control and he kissed Khaldun on the lips which shocked the other man. And as he was about to move away he felt Khaldun squeeze his behind and bite his lip as he pulled him in for another kiss.

Their kisses soon turned into a heated make out session near the lake. Daetrin was now laying on the back as Khaldun hovered over him while he kissed him. They were lucky that no one was coming to the Augustus' lake anymore. No one, but them. And then Khaldun broke their kiss in order for them to be able to breathe again.

However, Daetrin did not stop there. He continued kissing Khalduns' neck until he left a mark there. He moved away and he smirked when he saw what he did. Khaldun noticed his smirk and he smiled.

"Ohh you're sneaky." He said as he went in for another kiss and then he started leaving bite marks on Daetrins' neck as well, but Daetrin wanted more. He didn't know why. Was it because of the Blood Moon being near?

Or because he simply wanted to show affection to his soulmate? And then he started grinding on the Moon who moaned loudly. He then took Daetrin by his hips and he forced him to stay in place. He looked into the eyes of the confused Daetrin and smiled.

"If you don't stop I may just take you here and you deserve so much better. You deserve heaven." He said and Daetrin smiled at him. He kissed him on the lips and then he smiled again as he got up and he sat on the grass. Poor Daetrin had no idea what was coming their way. Not only will the find out what he is, but he will have to learn to contain the beast inside him.

He will have to learn about his family and then he will learn why Fate seemed to be punishing him. Then he will learn that he already knew someone from his family. Daetrin will soon learn the truth about himself. And that truth will either push him closer to the Moon or it will push him further away from him. He will either be finally accepted by his pack or he will be feared by them. He will either finally be able to have a peaceful life with his soulmate or he will have to go through hell first.

He looked at his soulmate with admiration in his eyes. There were so many things he wanted to tell him, but he could not for he knew that he still could not 100% trust him. His soulmate was a powerful immortal. A true Immortal. He can never die. And he knew everything about Daetrin. He already knew who he was. He already knew what he was and from which family does he come from.

He knew why was Fate punishing him. He had all of the answers, but he could not tell him the truth. Not until he finally shifts. And maybe welcoming the Moon into the castle will be a big mistake. Not because he would want to harm them or something like that, but simply because he may overload a very important spell. A spell that kept certain someone locked for centuries.

*Try and guess who it is or what it is. ;)) 
Share,

Vote and hopefully comment!*