(գ)

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Taehyung gets a text from his girlfriend, demanding to see him, but he feels too tired to see her.

•   Jungkook feels completely unwanted after he had sex with Taehyung and gets approached by a guy, who wanted to offer him a job.

•   Hoseok follows Jungkook, worried about his friend.

•   Taemin pushes Jin down to the ground and hurried out, worrying about Jimin. He doesn't care about anyone nor anything, except Jimin. Namjoon checks up on Jin and makes sure that he's okay.

*  Yoongi beats Mark up after finding out that he beat Jimin up. After that, Jimin flinched away from Yoongi, getting flashbacks about how Yoongi used to hit him.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Everyone that was at the party didn't talk about the events that happened, but they did talk about what they did after the party.

-5 days later-
(In the lunchroom)

-5 days later-(In the lunchroom)

N A M J O O N

I sat down at the lunch table with my arm wrapped around Jin's shoulder. Hoseok stood up on the table, talking about his 'adventure' with a girl at the party. Taehyung laughed at him and made small flirtatious gestures at Jungkook, but Tae got ignored. Jimin sat there quietly and Yoongi...