(կՅ)

Greetings, My Fighters💜
Welcome back! Let's go and see what happened in the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Jimin and Yoongi got closer with one another again, eventually, Yoongi asked him out again, but Jimin tells him that he doesn't think that Yoongi wants to be serious, but Yoongi tells him that he is serious and that he will show him soon.

Now let's get this chapter started and I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Y O O N G I

"So, what are you going to do?"

I took a deep breath and spoke, "I'm going to tell people about us."

"Are you sure that's what you want to do?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow looking at me

"Yes. I want Jimin to know that I want to be with him and if telling people will show him, then I'll do it. Plus, I have nothing to fear."

"So, who are you going to tell first?"

"Well, for starters, I'm going to tell my group. Then, I'm going to-" Before I could finish my sentence, my phone started to ring.

"Hold on." I leaned over and grabbed my phone. I pressed the green button, answering the phone call, "Hello?"

I heard a cute and soft voice from the other side of the phone, "Yoonie, can chu come ovew? I weally want cwddles."

"You could've asked me for cuddles!" I heard Jungkook childishly whine from the other side of the phone.

"Nuuuu! Jiminie onwy wants Yoonie's cwddles." Suddenly, I heard an 'oof' come from Jimin before he started to whine, "Ah! Taehyung gets y-youw boyfwiend off of mwe. He's too heawy!"

Did I hear that correctly?
Or am I missing something?

"Wait, what?"

"Oh shit!" Taehyung cursed from the other side of the phone.

"Ouuuu! You cuwsed! Bad Taehyungie!" Suddenly, I heard a smack from the other side of the phone.

"Ah! Why did you hit me so hard?"

"Anyway, we'll see you here Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled over Taehyung and Jimin's bickering.

After that, I hung up the call and looked at Namjoon. He had a confused look on his face. "I'll explain the rest later."

"Okay."

• • •

"Yoonie!" Jimin smiled happily and jumped into my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist.

I carrying him inside the house and closed the front door behind me, "Hey Jiminie." When I walked in, I noticed Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the couch together. So, I greeted them as well.

"Hey, Taehyung. Jungkook."

"Hey hyung.." They both greeted me, waving awkwardly before getting up and grabbing their things.

"Where are you two going?"

"On a date..." Taehyung looks down, rubbing the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed.

"And when were you going to tell me that you two were dating, Taehyung?" I teased with a wide grin on my face.

"I have no idea, but now you know..." Taehyung smiled shyly and patted my shoulder.

"Anyway, we don't want to interrupt you two." I step out the way, letting them heading towards the door, "So, we will be heading out." Jungkook stated before opening the door.

"See you guys." They closed the door behind them, leaving me and Jimin behind ourselves.

"Now that they are gone-" I turned my head to look at Jimin, seeing that he was already looking at me.

"C-Cwddles?" Jimin asked, looking at me with cute puppy dog eyes.

I chuckled, "Yeah, we can cuddle-" Jimin was about to jump on me, but I slowly moved him to the side, "After." I finished my sentence.

Jimin pouts and looks down sadly. I leaned in and pushed his hair back, exposing his forehead as I placed a soft kiss on there. "I just need to address something first. Then, we can cuddle all you want."

After that, the doorbell rings. "I'll get it," I said, before getting up and heading over to the front door, opening it. Jimin gets up and followed behind me.

"J-Jackson and Mark?" His eyes grew big as he stepped back in shock.

"Hey Jimin."