(Յյ)

Welcome back, My Fighters💜
Time to continue, but let's see where we left off from the last chapter.

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

Yoonmin: Taemin asked Jimin to the dance and Jimin accepted it. He also rubs his relationship in Yoongi's face.

Yoongi becomes fed up with Jimin, but Namjoon quickly takes him away before he could even retaliate. That's when Yoongi finally reveals who was sent those people to jump him.

Jungkook was going to rub more salt into Yoongi's wounds, but stopped and overheard Namjoon's and Yoongi's conversation.

Yoongi openly expressed his feelings, which changed Jungkook's thoughts on him.

Now that we all are caught up, let's get into this chapter. I'll see you guys at the end of this chapter because I have something that I needed to say. See you there!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙

=======================𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑😭💔=======================

𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

J I M I N

Time to head over to my next class, which is swimming. So, I went to my locker and put my books inside of it. After that, I locked it shut.

Suddenly, I felt somebody's arms wrap around my waist, which caused me to jump. I started to squirm in their hold, but stopped after I hearing their familiar voice, "Hey Jimin."

After realizing who it was, I calmed down and leaned back into their touch. I giggled and smiled to myself, "Hey, Taemin." I turned my head to the side, seeing his handsome face.

Taemin smiles and kisses my cheek before turning me around, making me face him. He gently pressed my back against the locker. "Are you excited about the dance tomorrow?"

I nod my head, while bringing his hands down and holding them. "Yes, and I can't wait to see you in your suit!" I jumped in excitement, still holding his hands.

"Same. No doubt that you won't be as stunning as always. Also, what time do you want me to pick you up?"

"Hm, I don't mind if you pick me up at six o'clock." Then, I thought to myself.