Final battle

When ennard fixed Funtime foxy and turned him on lolbit asked him. (Lolbit) w-why? (Funtime foxy) why what? (Lolbit) why did you save me from that don't you hate me? (Funtime foxy) no I don't hate you I only got sad but not mad. Before lolbit could answer all of their attention was caught by a scream. (Funtime foxy) ITS BABY!!! He leapt off the table and ran to help his friends. The others went with him to help. When they got there yenndo was trying to get baby but Funtime Freddy kept fighting. Funtime foxy didn't waste a minute. He tackled yenndo and bit his neck. (Funtime foxy) FREDDY GET BABY AND THE OTHERS OUT OF HERE!!! (Funtime freddy) WHAT ABOUT YOU?!?! (Funtime foxy) JUST GO ALREADY!!!  Freddy grabbed baby and ran to the breaker room and put her down. The others followed but lolbit stayed to help foxy. She used her hook to try to slice yenndo. (Yenndo) YOU TRIED TO SLICE ME YOU DUMB FOX!!! Yenndo grabbed lolbit by her neck and started to choke her. (Funtime foxy) DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!!! Foxy bit him which made him let go of lolbit. Yenndo grabbed a knife and was about to stab them both but luckily more help came. (Funtime Freddy) hey Bon Bon g-g-g-go get them. Freddy shot bon bon and made bon bon hit yenndos head. (Bon Bon) bad man very very bad man. Bon Bon kept hitting yenndos head with his tiny paw/hand. Freddy tackled him and foxy scratched him. Soon  oil and fur bits were scattered all around the hallway. By now yenndo was to weak to fight any longer. He then ran away with a trail of oil following his steps. Soon the funtime brothers went to the breaker room to get them selves fixed and to make sure everyone else was safe.  Lolbit and the others came along to help. Thankfully no one else was hurt. The fun times got fixed and Circus baby decided they could stay. (Circus baby) why leave the more the merrier. Ennard discussed things with baby and he agreed. Since they were having new room built he other slept in different rooms. Bonnet slept with bon bon , ennard with baby , and lolbit was with Funtime foxy.