Date

After that... a couple days passed and baby was talking to lolbit. (Circus baby) hey lolbit can you do me a favor? (Lolbit) sure what is it? (Cirucs baby) can you meet me in the other room at 5? (Lolbit) sure. And a while passed and lolbit found herself in the dining room with Funtime foxy. (Funtime foxy) what did baby need me to help her with? (Lolbit) baby told me to meet her in here. (Funtime foxy) she licked us both in here. (Lolbit) how do you know? (Funtime foxy) she's my best friend and she will do this. So they had no wya or escaping sooooo. They just hung out in there. Baby put some movies and board games in there for them. But baby being baby only had horror movies so they just watched them. But at one part of the movie terrified lolbit so badly she hugged Funtime foxy so hard. She was crying. Foxy quickly stopped the movie and tried calming her down. (Funtime foxy) Lolbits it's ok it was fake. (Lolbit) it looked very real. Funtime foxy kissed her on the head. (Lolbit) f-foxy? (Funtime foxy) yes? (Lolbit) why did you do that? (Funtime foxy) because I still love you. (Lolbit) even when I didn't except the. (Funtime foxy) even the first time I still care about you. Lolbit hugged him again and kissed him. And he kissed back. Soon he asked her to be his girlfriend and she accepted. And they were never seen apart from each other.
Hoped you enjoyed this story until next time