The confession

(Funtime foxy) hey lolbit could I ask you something? (Lolbit) sure foxy what is it? (Funtime foxy) well I know we barely met but lolbit I... I love you. Lolbit was happy but she knew she couldn't be with him. If yenndo found out he would be furious. She did what she needed to do. (Lolbit) I'm sorry but I can't ever be with anyone like you. Lolbit ran off leaving foxy in tears. Bonnet saw Lolbit running and grabbed her tail and went with her. They made back to parts and service and lolbit sat in her room crying from what she had done. (Bonnet) lolbit what's wrong why are you crying? (Lolbit) don't worry about bonnet.....it's nothing. (Bonnet) it's definitely something tell me. (Yenndo) well look who came crawling back. Bonnet hid from yenndo terrified. (Lolbit) wipes her tears* y-yenndo? (Yenndo) where have you been? (Lolbit) I- I cant tell you. (Yenndo) I know  where you've been and I'm not going to be mad about it I saw what happened. (Lolbit) y-y-you did? (Yenndo) you did the right thing lolbit. Yenndo left the room. (Bonnet) comes out of her hiding spot* what did you do lolbit? (Lolbit) foxy confessed to me but... (Bonnet) but....? (Lolbit) I told him I can't ever be with anyone like you... he hates me now. (Bonnet) hugs lolbits leg* it's ok lolbit.(Lolbit) I'm not leaving this place anymore. Meanwhile with ennard. (Ennard) so that's what's happening what Yenndo doing?
(very short I know but I'm sorry I'm lazy)