Chapter One

Your POV-

A little after midnight, I was woken up by the sound of my phone dinging on the nightstand beside me. I reached over, opening my eyes and stretching my arms, then looked over at the screen. It was a message from my boyfriend, so I happily unlocked the screen.

Yoongi <3:

We just got back from the studio and have to go back early in the morning, so I'm going to stay at the dorm tonight. I miss you so much!

I looked at the cute picture, missing him even more than ever, even though he'd spent yesterday night at my apartment. I began type a message back.

Me:

I really miss you too! Did you have a good day at work?

Yoongi <3:

It was okay, but I wish I could be with you instead. ㅠ_ㅠ

Me:

I do too, but I'm happy you have a job that you love and that the rest of BTS is there to keep you company. Oh, and btw, don't hold Jimin to close tonight. ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoongi <3:

ㅡ;ㅡ You better watch your back! I'm going to get you for that one!

Me:

ㅋㅋㅋ

Yoongi <3:

You better bE PREPARED!!!!

Me:

Should I? What are you going to do?

Yoongi <3:

Idk. Maybe I will cuddle with Jimin tonight as revenge.

Me:

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoongi <3:

Lol, don't worry. I'm saving everything for next time I see you ^_ㅡ.

Me:

What's the wink for?

Yoongi <3:

...

Me:

Pervert

Yoongi <3:

Maybe I am one, but it's too late now. You're already my girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋ.

Me:

PERVERT

Yoongi <3:

I'm rolling my eyes right now.

Me:

Lol, of course.

Yoongi<3:

Hey, I have something to tell you.

Me:

Yeah?

Yoongi<3:

I'm coming over tomorrow night, and you're going to cuddle with me, then skip whatever you were planning on doing that next day to hang out with me.

Me:

What? You don't have work?

Yoongi<3:

We should finish the comeback tomorrow, so we have the next day off while they edit and all of that stuff.

Me:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!

Yoongi<3:

IKR? IM SO EXCITED!!!!

Me:

YOURE GOING TO STAY ALL DAY????!!!!!

Yoongi<3:

YEAH I AM!!! WE'RE GONNA GO SHOPPING TOO!!!!

Me:

I CANT WAIT YOONGLES

But what if fans follow you, oppa? :(

Yoongi<3:

Then we'll go somewhere else, but I promise they won't. Okay?

Me:

^^Okay, goodnight oppa!

Yoongi<3:

Goodnight, jagiya!

Your POV-

I set my phone down on the nightstand, falling asleep as soon as my head met the pillow. I dreamed of Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV-

I laid my phone on my dresser, removing all of my clothes but my underwear. I wished y/n hadn't stopped texting me after only thirty minutes, but I was tired, and I figured she would be too. I went to bed without brushing my teeth or removing the makeup I still had on from work, which is something y/n would always do for me when I had an exhausting day. I rolled over under my covers, wishing she was there so I could hold her in my arms and talk to her before we fell asleep.

I laid there for awhile, too tired to get up, but too restless to go to sleep. I closed my eyes more tightly, thinking it would help and kept quiet until I fell asleep at around 2:30 in the morning.

A/N-

I hope you like this so far. It gets better, trust me❤️