Chapter Three

A/N: Okay, can we talk about that Yoongi gif?😍 Did anyone else just die?

Your POV-

I was so happy when the school day finally ended and I went home hurriedly, hoping that he might be there. Of course, he wasn't. It was only 4:30pm, but I had hoped he would. I was disappointed but soon realized it was pointless to be so discouraged. I told myself he would be here soon and instead occupied myself making various meats after changing. He loved meat; it was his favorite. I also found his favorite movie, put the TV on the right input, and made popcorn after finishing dinner. I was just putting it in a bowl when I heard the doorknob turning and keys jingling on the other side. Yoongi's home!!!!! I couldn't contain my smile.

I faced away to pour the rest of the popcorn into a big transparent bowl. I could hear him walking up behind me as I threw away the wrapper. He put his arms around my waist from behind, cornering me with the edge of the counter.

"Miss me?" He asked in that gruff voice of his. It was so attractive! I turned around in his arms and gave him a big hug, smiling into his chest.

"Of course I did! What kind of question was that?" He chuckled and hugged me tighter. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I pulled away. "What do you want first? Dinner or a movie?"

"Dinner, please." He gave me a sweet smile.

"Aigoo~~, if you keep smiling like that, I'm going to die. Even though we've been dating for so long, that smile have any less effect." He chuckled again.

"It doesn't? I'll have to remember that so I don't make you fangirl to death." I stuck my tongue out jokingly. He leaned over and kissed me, softly biting my lip. "Does that wear off?" He whispered breathily. He was still so close that his lips brushed mine as he spoke. I shook my head.

"Not one bit."

"I'll keep that in mind too." With that, he lead me to the table by my hand and pulled my chair out for me. He was being such a gentleman!- but it was by American standards. How did he learn how to act like gentleman where I'm from? I inquired, then let it go. Yoongi had his ways of finding things like that out. He tucked my chair in closer to the table after I sat down. I was completely and utterly shocked. He sat across from me and looked straight into my eyes with a smile. I couldn't help but notice he still had makeup on from work. It looked great on him, but I liked the way his plain face looked better. Either way, he looked like he'd just stepped out of one of my dreams. I remembered the dream I had three years ago of him and Jimin competing for me. It was when I first met them.

I decided to mention it as we ate dinner.

"Yoongi?" I asked. He looked back up and into my eyes. "Did I ever tell you the first dream I ever had of you?" He raised his eyebrows as his eyes widened.

"YOU DREAM ABOUT ME??" He practically yelled even though his mouth was full of food. I giggled. How cute!!!

"Of course I do, silly!!"

"For real?" He closed his mouth after saying it, and continued to chew, but he was still listening intently. I just nodded. He swallowed this time before answering. "What was your dream?"

"I was all alone and it was cold and dark. I was running away from something, I can't remember what, but it was trying to hurt me. Then I climbed a fence and saw you and Jimin on stage at some talk show with a bunch of fans all around. Then, the host told me to go on stage and asked me a lot of random question about who was better at what and who I would pick for certain things, out of you two. When he asked the first question, the crowd yelled, 'Suga! Suga! Suga!', but I picked Jimin. It made him happy but you kept getting sadder and sadder and even frustrated with yourself. That same thing happened four or five times, and then on the last question, the crowd yelled, 'Jimin! Jimin! Jimin!', but I looked into your eyes, and you looked down. You were too upset and embarrassed to look me in the eye. Then, I picked you. I guess there was no solution though because then Jimin became upset in place of you." (A/N I really did have that dream, and it was the first dream I ever had of Suga.)