The beggining

For all you guys that read this notebook, I'm dead.

Or you found it as I'm still alive.

If I'm still alive I suggest you to leave it because you'll find a lot of things that you don't have to know.

You lucky that read the notebook, don't worry it's not a prank or something.

It's not even close.

Except the fact that my life is a prank from it's own..

And,just letting you know, I didn't kill myself.

I don't really think I could kill myself. Not because I can't, of course I can do everything but the real point is that this whole -thing is not me.

I'm not that weak.

I also think that when you kill your own self you make a favor to your enemies.

And I would never let this happen. I'm selfish, aren't I?

I hear it very often.

I used to hear it, at least.

So what is this?

A bad joke, maybe?

Fake words?

No,it's not.It's just a notebook that I will tell everything. And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. I won't hide anything. Not like my diaries. My diaries are offered to the menu if you want to take a look.

This is my life and many things of you lives, things for any of you that read it.I guess for those who care.

Things about people that I know now and maybe some persons I'll meet until I die.

Until my day cones.

Why am I telling that?

I seem so sure,hah?

It happens to know that I have this awesome illness and I also happen to know that I'm gonna die soon..

I can feel it.In my bones.

I know it will happen, it's okay..

So,for those that want the full version I'm recording every single word.

In that way, you can all hear my voice, my dead voice the morning when you go to school, the afternoon, when you're bored and then the night in your warm bed when I'll be with the warm warms under the ground.

Creepy, isn't it?

I like creating this atmosphere...

And as the years will pass, my voice will be more scary than ever.

So now shit down, relax, put your earphones on and listen. A magnificent story.

No,wrong.

The story of my life.

Things are simple.

The first person this will find the message with the code will open the box.

The box has a lot of trasures. The rules are also simple.

You read or listen and when you finish you give it to the next person of the List.

I guess you're gonna listen.

No time for reading, hah?

It's okay,I would too.

As the List is going down we comes to people I love.

Don't worry, I love ya all.

Somehow..

Listen carefully..

Every single word is important.

Listen like your life is depending on this.

Oh,I forgot.

It's my life. I'm the one that dies here.

But..you never know, right?