Part 1:Joey

Oh sweet pain, oh sweet Joey..

You're first on my list and do you know why?

My first boyfriend, my first kiss you see what I mean right?

It's not that I didn't love you I just wanted you to be first..

I imagine my death wasn't so painful for you..
You're wrong Marcy. Again..

But who am I kidding? Did you ever loved me maybe?
Yes.

No,wrong. I know you loved me..

I guess you're listening, it was too hard to read, huh?

And we all know how you're doing with the whole reading thing. And writing..

I'm sorry but I'm telling the truth aren't I?
Right..

I wanted you to come in this position be in my shoes watch the things as I used to..

I wanted you to hear my voice and regreting

for what you did...

Feeling guilty knowing that there's nobody to say sorry. Noone anywhere to forgive you. But I'll be everywhere. Around you, in front of you but mostly behind.. yeah I'll always be behind you!

I don't really hate you and I don't wanna get revenge but I'm enjoying this whole thing a lot! This is how I say goodbye.. Let's think a little now okay?

I said I didn't hate you but you could hated me..

It wouldn't be so unfair after I broke up with you and hurt your feelings sooo much..

The fact is that I didn't really break up with you I just said it and then you said: okay if you want to...

You looked down then me and I'd swear that these were the saddest eyes I had ever seen in my whole life..

But let's take it all over again, shall we?

Let's make a throwback and look back..

The time we started hanging out..

Step by step we became bestfriends and I spented most of the time with you than anyone else..

You could tell anything to me,I was your only bestfriend, I gave you advices, you were telling me your secrets, you were huging me, you loved me! Short of you maked me fall in love with you and I didn't even notice!

I little time later when you asked me how to get closer to Summer (it's a name) I felt a little awkward and I didn't know why..

I loved you both and I wanted you to be happy,but not together..

Besides the fact that I was feeling this way I made you a couple and helped.

You were happy. For five days. Then you put an end.

So after that you were sad but I was happy..

I didn't feel it right to be happy when you two were sad so I kept hidden the feelings I had.