Here we go

Things have been somewhat normal, I've gotten along well with Angela, who's really become my best friend here, and Alice, who I get along best with out of the cullens. I've been keeping my eyes on the Cullen all week, tho it seems Edward has left since I've haven't seen him in that time frame.

My sister has become more and more frustrated each passing day he's not here, so I figured out she's developing a crush on him, and tho I have my suspicions about his family, I don't really care what she does with them. Not my problem if she dies even if it upsets dad and mom.

I pulled up to school, parking my jeep by Bellas truck and quickly getting out, walking inside while noticing a silver volve in the parking lot.

'Seems Edward's back from wherever he dissappered from' I thought, putting some books in my locker before shutting it and turning around, stopping myself from running into pixie, Alice's nickname I gave her.

She quickly gave me a hug, I noticed Jasper, her boyfriend, behind her somewhat. I gave him a smile and nod that he returned. I looked down at Alice, her being an inch shorter than me. Like really I hate my size, even high heels don't really help me.

"Stacy! I love this outfit! You look like part wolf!" (My outfit is the picture up there) Alice exclaimed, looking me head to toe before sqealing again. I sighed at her, smiling as she continued fawning over me. I've already concluded she can see the future, seeing as the first time we met she let it out. "We're gonna be best friends!" Not that hard to put together, being what she was that she have a power as well.

"Thanks Alice, you know wolves are my favorite animal." I say, grinning at her with a fang sticking out. It's actually a real fang, tho they don't know that hehe. It's actually surprising they havent figured out I'm not normal, but I mostly keep my grey eyes or only halfway into my powers around them and school. Nobody knows and I intend to keep it that way until I can't no more.

Time quickly passed by, Edward came back to school and started ignoring/following bells around like a lost puppy who wanted something but couldn't admit it, which is pretty funny if you think about it hehe.

Then came the faithful day of the accident, we're all hell broke loose after Tyler almost killed my sister with his van. I just sat in the waiting room, keeping my eyes closed as they went pink, listening in to Edward, Rose, and I can presume their father talking about what happened. That is until they finally noticed my sister behind them eavesdropping into there conversation. I smiled to myself, gaining looks from the kids around who were crowding, I guess they asummed I was happy my sister was okay, tho its quite the opposite in my head. I got up and headed out, giving dad a hug, telling him it's been a busy day and I'll see him at home. He nodded, saying he understood, before letting me leave the hospital waving bye to Angela and her friends.

Getting into my car and heading home, I thought about the Cullens. 'There getting quite restless, especially Edward, I wonder if maybe sister dear is his mate' I hummed at my thoughts, nodding to myself that that must be it. I smiled shyly to myself thinking about mates, I always wonder when I'll meet my own mate, or mates as sometimes I hear you can have more than one tho its rare and usually revolves around one person then all involved, which I think is romantic, I'm just hoping I can just meet my own.

I sigh as I finally made it back home, heading to the attic and laying down as I fell backward, turning my eyes white (ghost) as I heard someone in my sister's room downstairs. I turned myself invisible as I floated thro the floor, peaking my head out of the ceiling to peak inside bells room. I watched as Edward entered thro the window before gazing at the room slowly, for what tho I'm not sure.

I just left him alone as I floated back to my room, turning off my lights as I fell asleep, thinking of having a mate of my own. I smile in my sleep, curling around my pillow as I fell deeper asleep.