Of course she is

Sitting there bored in class was something I hated with a passion. I couldn't wait for lunch to start, I heard from Angela that the gang is going down to La Push beach, I already decided I'd go too.

Finally the lunch bell rang and I was up out of my seat before it finished ringing. I exited the classroom and quickly walked to the cafeteria where I grabbed some watermelon to eat, going to sit by Bella at the table.

I glanced around at the faces surrounding me smiling, laughing and gossiping with each other, before Eric start surf boarding the table. I laugh along with everyone else and go to dump my trash, passing by the Cullen table, the blonde girl giving me a small smile which I returned before I headed to my car and sitting the rest of lunch and day out there enjoying being able to get out of class.

Making my eyes pink, I listened to the conversations surrounding me outside the SUV, putting my music on low as I hear the Cullen family discussing about my sister.

"We need to leave, you know with him like this it'll be harder to keep our secret" the blonde girl said, glancing at her tall black haired boyfriend, who just grinned back at her.

"Don't worry babe, I'm sure things will be fine hahah!" He laughs as they get into their vehicles and drive off with the rest of their family.

'Hmm I wonder if it be worth it to show my secret to them, they seem nice besides Edward but maybe it's something to do with bella that's why he's acting funny.' She thinks to herself.
'But then again, their are also the wolf shifters I have to consider too, I can tell them I can shape shifter into different animals at least, and maybe be able to run on their land without being scared of being killed while my animal self.'

I nod to myself before starting up the car and heading down to rez's beach to meet up with the others as they started the fire.

I sat by myself, keeping my eyes grey to at least appear and smell human to anybody who passes me. I quickly notice the rez boys coming to join us, and scoot over as one tall tanned black haired, in my opinion as well, idiot, sat by me with a flirting smirk on his face.

I scowl at him and look away to the fire, seeing the leader, who I know as Sam, talk to Bella about the cullens not coming here nor being welcomed. Sam finally sat on the other side of me as he looked down at me.

"Hi, my names Sam, that's Paul, the one trying to flirt with you, and Jared over there by the fire." He said as he lightly grinned at me.

I smiled softly at him, "Nice to meet you, my names Stacy, and yeah I figured he was trying to at least haha." I say as Paul grins and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "

"Aw, come on babe, let's have some fun." He says, winking at me playfully, before Sam pushes him back off me slightly laughing.

I grin and watched as the fire went different colors, watching blue, red, yellow, gold, and even green surrounded the small fire we made here. I smile softly and ignore everything around me, the flames dancing in the wind and mixing together to make new colors before separating again back to the originals.

I yawn quietly and get up, grabbing my blanket off the ground and walking forward to my jeep, waving bye to the rez boys and my friends, who just went back to playing with fire.

I quickly get in the car and head home, listening to 'Force of nature's by Bea Miller. I sing softly to the words, stopping in front of my house and watching the wind in the trees moving them slighty.

Smiling to myself, I head inside and take a bath first before finally taking a much needed rest from life and drifting off into sleep. Dreaming of red eyes and wolves, fairies and elf's, water creatures and land dwellers.

She smiled softly in her sleep, family at peace at her home.