freak out

Bella had been on the move since the beach, it was like she was constantly looking for something.

One night I ghosted myself and saw for what she really was doing. Discovering just what the cullens really we're. I saw this as a opportunity to hide myself and follow my sister, who would no doubt, go after Edward and confront him.

Once morning came, my assumption became reality, I found myself following my sister and Edward into the woods, of course the freaking woods good idea bella!

Just phasing in and out of trees the entire time was a bore but at least I had a good drama to watch along with it.

Spying edward over my sister, I stepped threw him, making him freezing cold and giving him a close to death feeling, a great affect to warn someone off and freak them out.

He stumbled back, shocked by the feeling and shaking off the urge to flee. He stood back up and quickly grabbing his bella, he sped them both out of there to the clearing he spent many years at.

Putting bella down from his back slowly, he pulled her down to lay on the grass.  Watching the wind with the flowers. ⁷
They layed there for a couple minutes enjoying the view.

I watched from the tree's, and couldn't help but wonder why bella liked Edward, unless it was his charm which I would kill him if it was. I already knew she was his singer, dying for her blood I bet. I kept myself ghosted as they lay there, kept myself there as they disappeared soon after, just watching the field.

Wondering where my own mate may be, when I'll meet them, if I ever will at that. Putting my thoughts aside, I looked at the sun, seeing it was sundown and around 6, I flew home looking around the small town as I did, seeing the small population of Forks as I passed by above them.

Humans were, to my notice, very unaware of any supernatural beings around here, I myself never understanding if maybe they just did it because they didn't believe or just simply didnt know how fucked up our world really was though that could be said for a lot of the world's surface.

Getting back finally around 6:30, I landed in my room, hearing Bella in the shower I got down stairs and start preparing for dinner, getting the Noodles, sauce and beef out of the fridge laying it out on the table before grabbing the pots I'll need and filling one with water. Setting it on the stove, Turning it on, I heard the Shower finally turn off and foot steps heading down the stairs, seeing Bella come into the kitchen.

I grin at her, "so how's lover boy Cullen?"
She blushes and stumbled over her words, "W-whats it to you?" I shrugged, "well if he's dating my sister then I think I have my sisterly right to threaten him if he hurts you."

She shakes her head at me, smiling, " Edward would never hurt me shadow" and there was my nickname that I loved, She had given it to me years ago when I disappear Around our friends and then reappear when they left. She never understood how I did, just that I could.

We finished making dinner, putting the left overs in the fridge for dad. I went back upstairs, getting a bath while there was hot water left and jumped in bed. Climbing under the covers, I grab my white wolf stuffie that Jake got me for my 16th birthday, who I deemed the name, Jade!

So now laying in bed and comfortable, I close my eyes, drifting off to dream of red eyes and soft touches.