05: The Boys

My name is Lili from House Manoban and I've got something to say.

The truth is... I'm a fraud.

Everyday, I act like what is expected of me: a teenage demoness who's hungry for sex 24/7.

The reality though is that I haven't had any dick since I was born. And Soo is the only one who knows about my dirty little secret. Maybe, that's why she suggested that I pick Bangtan's youngest. Apparently, he is the easiest target among the seven boys.

If anyone outside of my circle of friends finds out about this, there's a huge possibility that I might get kicked out of Satan's and disowned by my parents.

I don't even know why I stay a virgin all these years. Soo thinks it's because I'm too picky for my own good. I, on the other hand, believe that my chronic OCD is to blame for it. I have germaphobia since I can remember and honestly, I don't want any dirty cock near me if I can help it.

Nevertheless, that's about to change soon because I intend to have sex with Justin Jeon, regardless if he looks clean or not, so I can finally graduate and live in peace.

The four of us stroll around the carnival, taking in all of the commotion. Bright yellow lights hang everywhere, illuminating the bustling place where families, couples and friends roam around as well.

There are various food stalls inside, a few sell rainbow cotton candies, tacos, hamburgers and corn, among others. The best part is the rides though; there is a merry-go-round, cable cars, rollercoaster and my personal favorite, the haunted train ride.

"There they are..." Rosie suddenly coos, staring directly at a small food stand called 'BT Sausages'. We follow her gaze and my jaw automatically drops.

Those boys... They are... I gulp harshly.

Truth be told, these Bangtan Sonyeondan boys are not just cute, they are 'ruin-your-life' cute. And they look impeccably clean!

All of them are wearing white, collared tops and navy blue trousers with noticeable yellow bowties that complete their angelic looks.

Ruby, who is walking beside me, stops in her track and echos what exactly is on my mind, "holy fucking shit."

"I know right," Rosie squeals. "Soo, those three standing in front of the grill are your targets. The guy with dimples is the leader, Mon Kim. The tall blonde guy is RJ and the shorter blonde one is Vante."

"Who among them is June?" Ruby questions, her cat-like eyes gazing at each boy intently.

"Who the hell are you talking about?" I ask, baffled. I don't remember seeing any June in the list Rosie gave us.

"My target, duh."

"You meant Agust, right?" Soo laughs out loud, "For the love of all that is unholy, I told you to act dumb but not that dumb, Ruby!"

"Give me a break. It's not my fault his name sounds like a fucking month."

Ignoring Ruby's salty reply, I turn to Rosie with a hopeful expression, "what about my target? Where's Justin Jeon?"

A frown appears on her face when she scans the boys again. "I don't think Jeon is present." She nods her head towards a black-haired guy who's sitting in front of the stall and holding a sign, "that one is Agust Min. And the remaining two are my targets, Mochi and Hope."

Just fucking great. Just what I needed right now.

Soo quickly wraps a comforting arm around my shoulders, "it's okay Lili, if you don't meet Justin tonight, we'll find a way for you to meet him soon, okay?"

It's not like I have a choice here, anyway. I return our captain's reassuring smile, "okay."

Still feeling defeated, I stop the girls when they started walking towards Bangtan's stall, "y'all go ahead without me. I'll just buy myself some cotton candy."

"Are you sure you're okay?" Rosie looks concerned. "I can give Hope or Mochi to you if you want."

I look at Rosie's targets, they look decent enough. But, I remember her words from earlier today, that she thinks Justin Jeon is more of my type. And I am incredibly intrigued if she is right.

"Ah, tempting..." I wink at her, "but I'll pass. I'll join you bitches later, okay?"

Not waiting for their reply, I turn around and make my way to the cotton candy stall. A groan escapes my lips upon seeing the long line of kids buying the cotton candy goodness. I hate kids.

Luck is just not on my side tonight.

That's when I notice the creepy as fuck haunted train ride nearby. I've tried this ride before and I remember enjoying its lame interior and even lamer scarers so much. Even better, there's no line in its ticketing window at the moment.

I believe that a ride in the low-budget attraction is the only thing that will lift my spirits up. So, I run to it as fast as I can, barely making it to the next round of rides.

When I get there, there's only one spot left in the train for me to sit in. It's beside a guy with pale pinkish hair.

Seconds before the train enters the run-down attraction, I turn sideways to the boy sitting beside me and catch a glimpse of his face. The first thing I notice is his bunny teeth. The second thing I notice is his doe eyes. The last thing I notice is the familiar-looking yellow bowtie wrapped around his neck.

Luck is on my side tonight after all.

End of 'The Boys'