09: The Girl

"What was that all about earlier?" I finally ask Agust, who acts like he's busy counting the money in the register when I know for a fact that he's just trying to ignore my presence. "You seeing me in your dreams..."

The other boys are already teaching Soo and Rosie how to properly cook sausages beside us. They're all so lame really, that I'm starting to think they deserve each other.

Agust looks shy for a moment, he couldn't even return my gaze. "If you must know, it's a pick-up line. RJ told me about it," he says sheepishly.

I burst out laughing at his abrupt confession, "you were trying a pick-up line on me? What were you supposed to say in the end, then?"

"That you are the girl in my dreams... girl of my dreams... something along those lines."

Well, then. "Just so we're clear, you're saying that I'm the girl of your dreams?"

Agust looks me in the eye now, his brown eyes are turning soft right in the edges. "Yeah."

"Are you always this blunt?" If I didn't know any better, I'd think he's just a guy who's trying to get in my pants.

"I'm always this honest."

I raise an eyebrow at that. Is this boy really an angel or is Rosie fucking with us this whole time? "Really, now?"

"You know what they say, honesty is the best policy," he cheekily responds and it takes everything in me not to sit on his lap and just kiss the fuck out of him.

By the end of the night, I might do just that, and not even the Holy Spirit can stop me. After all, I'm the girl of his dreams.

End of 'The Girl'