rattle shaker

"Shake. shake. rattlesnake, stick em in the eye. Shake. shake. rattlesnake, you all are gonna die".

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I am a babysitter and a very rude one at that, I always make sure kids go to sleep, just so I can invite my friends over to drink...and if the kids don't want to go to bed, then I'll tell them scary stories. This time I had to babysit the Anderson's kids.

"And remember, Anna...if you need anything just call, okay?" Mrs Anderson says

"Yes, Mrs Anderson, don't worry yourself....the kids will be fine.. and..... speaking of kids......I thought you had 3 kids for me to babysit" I said "where's the other one?"

"Oh Miky is upstairs sleeping, so...it's just Angelica and Angelice"

"Oh, okay then" I said

"Great, well.....see you later then....oh my sweet hearts, I love you two Soo much...bye" she says kissing the two twins(Angelica and Angelice) on their forehead.

"Bye mommy" they both say at the same time which makes their mom smile before leaving with her husband.

"Okay so who's ready for bed?" I ask.

"Not me" they both say at the same time. Again.

"Well you guys have to go to bed" I command.

"No!!" They both say. Okay, is this always gonna happen?

"Well then I'm gonna have to tell you the story of the night night man" I say

"What's the night night man?" Angelice ask

"Well, the night night man is a monster that comes only in the night...everyone knows that the night night man only comes for little kids who won't go to bed" I lie

"What?" Angelica says with a frightened look on her face.

"Yes, you can know when he is coming if you here a crow 3 times, and then he'll come and knock at the door 3 times" I lie again, then there was the sound of a crow three times (that I know we're my friends messing around so the kids would believe and go to bed) and then their was a knock on the door (still my friends)

"Oh no!" I scream "he's here, run! Hurry, go to bed quick, hell only come for you if you don't go to bed" I lie again

"Come on Angelica, run!" Angelice shouts before they both run upstairs to their room.

"Works everytime" I say

"Why did you do that?" I hear someone say, and to my surprise, it was Another kid.

"What?"

" You shouldn't have done that to them

"Oh, you must be Miky"

"Yes" he says

"Okay Miky go to bed"

"No"

"Have you ever heard about the night night man?" I ask

"Your spooky stories won't work you know" he said

"Ugh, come in guys" I say to my friends outside, making them come in.

"The Rattle shaker won't be happy with you if you keep doing that to kids" he said

"The Rattle shaker, what's that?" I ask

"He's the one that punishes people when they provoke kids, he hates when people provoke kids" he say

"Well you can go tell the Rattle shaker that he's a fake and I'm not afraid of him" I bend down before saying to him.

"The Rattle shaker says he'll forgive you this time, but if you disrespect him again then he'll punish you"

"Tell the Rattle shaker that he's a fake....and I'm not afraid of him" I repeat trying to impress my friends, then I hear a glass break against the wall.

"What was that?" I asked

"The rattle shaker is angry, you have to apologize before it's too late"

"Shut up kid, I'm not apologizing to anyone, simply because he's not real" another glass smashes against the wall. Soon a bunch of stuff starts flying my way, hitting me in the face.

"I'm out of here" I hear one of my friends say

"Yeah me too"

"I'm with you guys" they all ran out of the house leaving me alone, with pillows, books toys and forks hitting me. Then I gave up.

"Fine, fine.... I'm sorry okay" I say

"Great" Miky says with a huge smile on his face "I think I'm ready for bed now" he finishes and went upstairs...stops at the top of the stairs and say "he isn't real you know, it was all me" I feel like I wanna hold him and squeeze him until his eyes fly out.

A few hours later, their parents came home.

"Oh how is my sweet babies?" The mom asks

"Sleeping like a rock" I reply

"Great" the dad says "let's go check on them"

We went upstairs to the twins room first, they're ok, we go and check Miky's room next

"Oh sweetie how are you my princess" the dad says after Miky starts waking up.

Miky's A GIRL!!!!

"I'm sorry Mrs Anderson, this is Miky?" I asked with wide eyes

"Yes sweetie it is" she reply

"But I thought Miky was a boy"

"No she's not, does she look like a boy to you?" She asks

So if that's Miky then who was the boy from earlier?

My mind freezes when I think of who the kid could be, then I ran to the stairs and was ready to run down it when I saw the kid from earlier with red eyes...very red eyes.

Rattle shaker............

"Look out the window" -unknown

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Follow.

Reeanya 💋💋💋.

A/N: you'll have to read the story description to know who the unknown is.

Love you guys!!!!!