lilly D

"Lilly d, Lilly d, in your neighbourhood. Lilly d, Lilly d, on your street. Lilly d, Lilly d, at your gate. Lilly d, Lilly d, it's too late". Says the unknown.

"ok mam, Lilly d will be here in a few days" a woman said, mom was buying me a doll...not any doll.....but THE doll.....Lilly d......she would look exactly like me, same size, Hight, everything, that's why the woman came, to take my size and my facial features.....Lilly d would even wear the same clothes I do....she was the doll everyone wanted.....but there's only one left.....and I'm getting it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The day finally came........Lilly d would be here any minute now........

I hear a car horn outside my house......that must be Lilly d.

"I have a package for Miss Lilly" a man said.

"That's me" I quickly reply wanting to get Lilly d in my hands right away.....hey.... don't grudge......I'm a kid.

The man gave me Lilly d before then I just stood there and looked at her....it's true.....she looks exactly like me....the long dark hair..... chocolate brown eyes.....she was beautiful....just....like...me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"G'night mommy, night daddy" I said to my mom and dad after they tucked me in bed.

"Good night sweetheart" mom says

"Good night princess" dad says after.

Then they both kissed me on my forehead.

"Wait.... aren't you forgetting something?" I asked them both.

"What is it?" Mom asks

"Aren't you gonna kiss Lilly d too?" I ask

"Ok...sure"

They both kiss Lilly d on her cheeks then left my room turning off the light, then I closed my eyes before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, my 3 Elle, Lisa and My best friend Bianca came over to my house to play with our dolls.

"This is Lilly d, she's so cool, she's even better than your dolls" I say to my friends.

"What's that Polly?" Bianca asks her doll. "Oh ok, I'll tell her" she continues, "Polly says that Lilly d says that she doesn't like you".

"What?" I says,then I took her doll and ripped her head off.

"Why did you do that?" She ask with tears forming in her eyes.

"Your lying!" I shout, then she ran down the stairs.

Soon after my mom came up to my room after my other friends had left.

"Lilly, why did you do that!?" She shouts. "Bianca's mom doesn't want her coming over here again....ever".

"I don't care... She lied that Lilly d says she doesn't like me" I say.

"Well how will Lilly d like you if you behave this way?" She asks

"You are getting too rude young lady" she said to me.

"Look I'm sorry ok....she started-" I get cut off by mom.

"I don't want to hear a single word from you young lady...now get downstairs dinner is almost ready" she says still disappointed in me.

I sat around the table with Lilly d, while mom and dad were in the kitchen finishing up their cooking, mom brought out the pasta and went back into the kitchen.

Lilly d's hand went up into the air a came back down hitting all the dishes off the dinner table, making them break on the floor, then she took up the bowl of pasta and covered it all over herself and the table. Soon after, my mom and dad came running into the dining room.

"What have you done?!" My mom shouts.

"It wasn't me, it was Lilly d, she did it mom-" I get cut off by dad.

"Young lady you have no right to lie about Lilly d like that, she's just a toy"

"No she did it" I try to convince them, "she did it mom" I said

"Go to your room, I've had enough of this your grounded" dad says.

"First, Bianca's doll and now this?.......to your room now!" Mom exclaimed.

I quickly went upstairs leaving Lilly d downstairs with them, I couldn't believe it......MY own parents didn't believe me, they didn't......how stupid Is that?....

To be continued......

"I'm still here..... watching what happened.....I saw when Lilly d turned over the bowl of pasta. But it's not finished yet.. for the evil still wins....it's not over yet...................it has only just begun..." Says the unknown.

Vote. 😁

Comment.🤗

Follow.🤩

*Reeanya 💋💋💋.*