Worry dolls

"I'm your little worry doll, Keep me by your side,
When worries pop into your head
Don't let the tears slide"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Emily's p.o.v
"But mom......why do you guys have to go? Can't you just stay with us for this holiday? Do you HAVE to go work? It's Christmas in just a few days" I questioned my mother, she and daddy were going on ANOTHER business trip leaving my older sister and I to stay with our horrible babysitter.... Bridgette......I hate her all the way down to my back bone..... she's.....just.....so.....ugh.

Anyways, my mom gave me 3 worry dolls as an early Christmas gift.....yes....I did refuse but she's my mother......I had to take it even if I didn't want to.

"I don't want them mother, their creepy" I complained

"Emily Martinez, grow up!" She exclaimed.

"Are you seriously telling me that your afraid of your Christmas present?" She asked.

"No, mom, it's not a Christmas present...cause I don't want it" I said.

"Well I say it's a Christmas gift because you ARE going to take it" she commanded, and knowing my mom...she isn't taking no for an answer...so I had to take it.

"Fiiiiiine" I said giving up...
"You win...but do you have to go? don't go" I pleaded.

"Don't worry yourself...see that's what the worry dolls are for...you put them under your pillow when you go to bed, tell them your worries and in the morning they'll be gone......but I'm still going on that business trip tomarrow" she said.

"Uhh" I said before sighing deeply.

"Fiiiiiine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was bed time and as said, I out the worry dolls under my pillow, told it my worries... although mom said she would still go on the business trip...it was still my worry so that's what I told the creepy dolls.

I fell asleep uncomfortably with the thought of my mom and dad leaving for their business trip the next day.

When I woke up...I looked under my pillow to see that the worry dolls are gone...

"What?"

"Ashley...did you take the dolls mom gave me from under my pillow?" I asked my big sister since I knew that my mom and dad were probably already gone.

"Morning sweetheart" my mom said from my door.

"Morning mom" I replied back.

Wait, wait, wait

Mom!?

"Mom? What are you doing here?...I thought you were on a business trip...are you late or something?" I asked

"No sweetie I'm not going" she replied.

"What?"

"I thought you said that you were going although I said it's Christmas.

"I know, and that's exactly it...we need to spend quality time together" she said

"I can't believe it...really?" I asked

"100%"

"Great!!!" I exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom and dad, Ashley and me have been spending every second of the day together today...at one point I found it creepy...they even followed me to use the bathroom...but...i...guess it's normal... right? Or maybe it could actually be those dolls.

Now I'm in my bed about to go to sleep, if this did happen because of the worry dolls not that I'm saying it is, then...

"Thank you" I smiled closing my eyes

"Your welcome" some little voices said unison from under my pillow.

My eyes shot open.....

WHAT??!!

To be continued....

"Try not to wake up in the middle of the night" -unknown

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's a little short but I'm trying my best at this.....I promise I'll work on it.....love you guys!!!

Vote.😊

Comment.🤗

Follow 🤩