The Summary

'Maintenant qu'il n'y a plus de place en enfer, les morts marcheront sur la Terre et des sacrifices seront faits pour Satan"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Dad!" I shout to my father as he jumps up from the chair, he fell asleep when we were talking, again.

"Your sleeping again, why do you always fall asleep when we talk?!" I shout showing him that I'm angry.

"I wasn't sleeping, I was just..." Ugh, he couldn't even come up with an excuse.

"Really dad, you can't even find something to say"

"Well, sweetie, I'm...tired, okay" he says.

I closed my eyes, tears streaming down my cheeks as I speak...

"No, it's not okay, what are you doing every night that gets you too tired to even use your ears?" I said before opening my eyes.

He was sleeping...

Ugh...

There's only one thing that can get my dad to wake up...

"I'm going in your room"

"No" he said out of his sleep. He then got up and went upstairs.

God I swear sometimes I feel like running away, but I have a plan...

★★★★★★★★★

Mía is a 17 year old girl that lives an unhappy life ever since her parents were in a car accident. Her dad came back but her mom had died, ever since that day her dad acts weird and go out every midnight and not coming back untill at least three in the morning. No one is allowed in his room which got her suspicious, so when she invites Tristan- her 19 year old friend to her house so he can break into her dad's room when he's out, and ends up having to unlock his computer too, her eyes couldn't believe what she saw...

To be continued...

"Oh well, There's more to that"

•••••••••••••••

Well...I know it's short but, I just wanted you guys to get curious at what she saw, so I guess you'll have to wait until part 2 is out.

Anyways

Love yah

Rena💋💋💋