Chapter 1: Choosing your date

(Just so you know...This is happening in the Season 2 version. They'll just flashback to a Season 1 episode...)

Nobody's P.O.V

A beautiful day in the Fairytale land! Where anything can happen!

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

And I do mean anything............

Hawk was once again, running away from fangirls...

"SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!" Hawk yelled, while running away from hundreds of girls running after him. But, he was able to escape and make it to class. But, only to find a furious Rapunzel glaring at him impatiently.

"Care to explain why you're LATE!?" Astoria yelled at Hawk who was panting from all the running but at the same time scared of his friend. "Fangirls?" Joy asked. Hawk nodded as Astoria rolled her eyes.

"Well, atleast you made it!" Rose said. "It's understandable why girls love you! You're Hawk Snow White! Best and most charming prince!" Travis said, but blushed when he realized what he just said. So did Hawk......

"Uuuhh...Thanks Travis..." Hawk said, awkwardly. "Hehe...you're welcome!" Travis said, still embarrassed with what he said before. "Alright, class let's get started on today's lesson!" They heard Majester Rapunzel say.

Time skip~

They were in the Cinderella ballroom, beacause Headmistress Cinderella has an announcement to make. "Good morning students!" H.M. Cinderella said. "Cinderella......it's 12 in the afternoon......" Prof. Beauty corrected.

"Good afternoon students!" H.M. Cinderella said, pretending she didn't say anything earlier. "I would just like to let you know, we're having a ball on next week!" H.M. Cinderella said. Some student were excited, some didn't care.

"AWESOOOOME!!!!!!!!" Rose yelled, as always excited for the ball. But, Hawk was scared that princesses were gonna chase him down again. "Well, you are all free to practice for the ball!" H.M. Cinderella said.

Some students found a dance partner to practice with. And by "some"... I mean the students well......princesses, who aren't picky......

"HAWK!!!!! DANCE WITH ME PLEASE!!!!!" One of the princesses said.  Hawk ran away from the girls that ran after him. "AAH!" Hawk yelled, running around the ballroom. "Our grades are doomed..." Astoria said.

"Now students, you have to look for someone as your date to the ball! If not one person on your team has a date, you will have a very bad grade! You can't make any excuse for not having a date!" H.M. Cinderella said.

Time skip~

School was done and everyone was heading home. Hawk was hiding somewhere near the school gate. Waiting for when it's safe from the princesses. "Who am I going to the ball with though............?" Hawk asked himself.

"It has to be someone who won't tackle me or chase me..." Hawk said. Then he heard someone nearby walk pass his hiding place. He peeked a little and hoped it wasn't one of his fangirls. Good thing it was just Travis.

"Thank goodness...It's just Travis..." Hawk whispered to himself. But, then he remembered last year, after saving a princess' wedding.......

Flashback~

"Or...not..." Snow White said, looking at Rose with a mouth full of hair.

Time skip~

"Hey, Travis can I ask you something?" Hawk asked. "You already did." Travis said jokingly. "Haha...very funny...but seriously......
Do you have any plans right now?" Hawk asked. "No, why?" Travis asked.