Chapter 3

Guys, I just wanna say that I cringed at what I have done in the last chapter...

I dislike stories that have 2 people meeting of with each other the 1st chapter. And the next, they just kiss!

Yet, I did that the last chapter...
'Cause I was lazy... -_-"

But, I'll fix it with a bit of a tsundere chapter. With a tsundere song!

What?... I love musicals!

(Disclaimer: The song I will use is not mine. I'd put the vid here but Idk how...)

On with the story~

No one's P.O.V

Travis was walking to school, still surprised why Rose is suddenly coming earlier than him (This is unrelated, don't worry.)

"Hey, Travis!" A certain blue haired boy said to him.

But, for some reason... "...hmph..." Was his only response and just walked the other way, blushing, not looking at him.

This confused the Snow White boy.

"What's up with him...?" He asked himself under his breath. "Only 2 and a half hours before class starts anyway (Yeah...they're that early...) 'I should go see if he's ok." He thought to himself.

At wherever Travis is~

Travis' P.O.V

"This wrong! I have a girlfriend! I'm in a Fairytale Land, which is where stories don't have feelings like this for the same gender! What will Ling ling think!? What would my friends think!? What would my grandparents think!?" These thoughts scrambled everywhere in my head.

"Maybe, I should just try to forget about it..." I say to myself, as I sat down and tried to calm myself by singing my favorite scat melody.

Hawk's P.O.V

I looked everywhere for Travis. I couldn't find him. Then, suddenly... I heard someone singing...

I followed where the singing came from. And it was none other than Travis.

I walked over to where he was sitting. Then I joined in his singing.

No one's P.O.V

Travis realized Hawk was right next to him. He fell off where he was sitting in surprised.

(Here's the song.....)

"Hey! That's pretty good!" Hawk said.

"Wha-! No one asked you!" Travis yelled.

Hawk:
"I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you."

"But baby, I'll never get that chance to dance that romance with you,"

"Oh, No, cause,
You're always hittin,"

HIYAH!

"and kickin"

HUGH!

"And putting me down.
I hope you don't mean what you say."

Both:
"But I keep seeing you stickin around,
Like you can't get enough."