Ch2: Awkward Conversation

Shoto's pov

I walked through the school. I had left some of my notes in my class and had to go back to get them which was a pain. I just wanted to go back to my house to sleep. I walked into the classroom and walked up to my desk. My notes weren't there. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as to where my notes went. I heard the door open again and turned around to see Aizawa. She was holding a small box but I didn't question it. She noticed me and looked over, her eyes flicking around the room and then back to me.
"You um.... Know that school's over right?" she asked, never meeting my eyes. Her voice sounded a little hoarse like she'd been crying.
"I forgot my notes but they aren't here" I replied, feeling tension rising in the room. She stared at me before speaking.
"One of the teachers probably found them and binned them or something" she replied. I just sighed and headed to the door.
"If you want, you can copy my notes. I'm in no hurry to get home" she explained. I turned to her but she still had her back to me. I sighed.
"Alright" I stated plainly. She walked over to her back which was at the desk next to mine and pulled out some notes. She placed them on my desk as I sat at my chair. She sat down in hers. I rewrote all the notes which took an hour before giving Aizawa hers back. She put them in her bag and zipped it up. I looked at her again. She definitely seemed like the quite type. She hadn't really said a word during the entire class or the entire time I was writing my notes. I was curious what her quirk was.
"So, what's your quirk?" I asked, trying to ease the tension. She looked at me as she pulled her jacket on.
"The same as my dad" she stated plainly, grabbing her bag. The tension was back. I definitely found this person interesting. She was more my type then any of the other people in our class. She was quite and secluded.
"I can walk you to your house if you want" I suggested. She just nodded. We walked along the street, people passing by as we both stayed quite. She kept her head low the entire time. Eventually we arrived at her house and she just did a small nod before walking up to the door of her house. I headed back to mine as I was greeted by my sister.
"Shoto. Where have you been?" she asked.
"I had to rewrite my notes because I lost them" I replied. She just sighed as I went to my room. I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling, doing nothing and eventually I fell asleep.