CHAPTER 3 - Entity 404

Steve: Hole! Run!
(Everybody run before the hole suck them then suddenly some trees are burn themselves)
Jacob: How could be?
(Suddenly a black entity spawned from ni where. This black entity has 3 heads of wither skeletons and shooting some exploding wither heads.)
Alex: What's that?
Steve & Joe: The Wither
Jacob: Stop talking, just run!
(Everybody run and go to a safe place)
Sabrina: What a relief. What are those??
Joe: Those are The Wither. They are from the nether. And only its leader can summon that monster.
Steve: It can't be?
Joe: It can't be, What?
Steve: I think The Wither Lord has summoned.
Joe: What? That's impossible no one know about him. He didn't even exist.
???: Or should he?
(A portal just came out from nowhere and someone came out from that portal)
Alex: Entity 303? We thought your died.
Entity 303: You thought? So why I'm here then *evil laugh*. The myth about the Wither Lord are real! Only the blood of the honest and trusty minion can summoned the Wither Lord and that's me!
Joe: How that impossible?
Steve: Wait, Your Herobrine's minion right so why you summon The Wither Lord than Herobrine?
Entity 303: For the destruction of Minecraft! And Master wait no Herobrine isn't strong enough, his weak. That's why you beat him for the 3 times, right?. Herobrine is died! And the Wither Lord is more genius and stronger than him!
Steve: Your not a honest minion then.
Entity 303: So did I.
(Entity 303 transform, from a white clothes to black)
Entity 303: I'm not his minion anymore. I've been upgraded. Now, I'm Entity 404.
Steve: Yeah! But your still an Entity.
Entity 404: Umm.. Yeah like I said.
Steve: OK...
Entity 404: Stop talking!!
(Entity 303 I mean Entity 404 open 5 portals one each of the team. Those portal take them to a different places. Those place have types of mazes with traps.)
(Alex is in the forest maze. Jacob is in the monument maze. Sabrina is in the mountain maze. Joe is in the temple maze, and Steve in the Stronghold maze. And a hologram message suddenly pop-up from the door.)
*message by Entity 404*
"GOOD DAY WARRIORS. I BROUGHT YOU ALL TO A DIFFERENT KINDS OF MAZES UNFORTUNATELY THOSE MAZE HAVE DIFFERENT KINDS OF TRAPS, I TELL YOU BE CAREFUL AND STILL ALIVE TO FIGHT THE WITHER LORD. OH BEFORE I FORGOT, ONE OF YOUR TEAM WILL NOT LUCKILY COME OUT OF THAT MAZE. SO GOODLUCK AND GOODBYE"
Them: What is all this nonsense?!