Chapter 7

[PRESENT]

"He told me everything, you know." Sowon-unnie whispers.

Alarmed, I immediately take down the photo of me and Dongmin. "Who is he?"

Sowon unnie rolled her eyes, "You know who I'm talking about, Yein-ah."

"Dongmin used to call me that..." I whisper without thinking.

Sowon unnie smiles victoriously, "See? You're thinking about him even now. Admit it, Yerin. You still like Dongmin, even now."

I sigh, thinking of Sowon unnie's words.

Yes, I like Dongmin.

No, I don't.

I love him, until now.

"Go to him, Yerin-ah. Talk to him. Maybe he'll realize how much you really love him."

"I'm just, scared..." I wrap my own arms around me, as if protecting myself from the cold. "I'm scared that me confessing to him will just repeat what happened between you and Jin oppa."

Sowon unnie's eyes darkened. "It won't, Yerin-ie. I can assure you that. Mine and Jin's situation happened to be one-sided love. You and Dongmin...you both like each other. The feeling is mutual for the both of you."

"How can you be so sure?" I ask critically, wondering if this was just some kind of joke.

"Because I know, Yerin-ah." Sowon unnie smiles.

Do I really have to confess?

Now?

"Maybe soon, unnie. I'll confess. But not today."

"Listen to me.
Our unforgettable voices and stories,
Are filled with my heart for you,
That fluttered like a dream."