𝕾𝖎𝖝.

Please excuse any mistakes and errors.

TAYMOR.

ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER...

"Lil' babyyyy." I hear as I turn on my stomach clutching the pillow in my hands. Shivering I feel the covers move as a warm body presses against my my back.

I smiled feeling arms wrap around my my body, I turn towards Johnathan yawning. He scrunches his nose letting go of me.

"Damn! Go brush yo' teeth."He says getting up from the bed as I sit up looking around the room.

"Shut up." I said shoving him away from me.

"What time is it?" I ask him getting out the bed with nothing on.  He sits on the edge of the bed looking back at me.

"11:46." He says grabbing my hand pulling me in between his legs. I peck his lips before walking into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush that I keep over at his apartment.

"You wanna go out for breakfast with me and Kenny?"Johnathan asks standing in the doorway watching me. I shrug saying yeah, I spit into the sink wiping my mouth .

"I need to go get ready at my place." I say grabbing my clothes off the bedroom floor.

"Text me when Kentrell gets here." I said putting my sweats back on. I kiss him again, yelping when he slaps my ass. I chuckle watching him lick his pinky and index finger before swiping it against his eyebrow.

"Headass." I mumbled walking to my apartment, I unlock the door walking in. I suck my teeth looking around at the mess in the living room, I kick the pizza box out my way walking towards Kimetrius. I look down at him as he slept on the couch. I walk to towards the kitchen filling a cup with water.

"Get yo' bïtch ass up!" I say throwing the cup of water on his face. He gasps sitting up quickly looking around the room, he sucks his teeth looking at me.

"Clean all this shit up and please go back you're house, I'm tired of you." I say pointing my finger at him motioning at the trash on the floor.

"Whatever man, you play too fucking much!" He yells as I walk away. I throw the middle finger at him as I walk into my room.

I get a outfit out, before walking to the bathroom taking a quick shower. I get out wrapping the towel around my waist, I walk into my room jumping when I see Kentrell sitting on my bed on his phone.

"You always doing that shit."I snapped as he looks at me looking me up and down.

"Come here." He says putting his phone down beside him, I look at him before walking towards him slowly. I look down at him nervously biting my lip.

"Why you always look scared to be around me?" He asks rubbing my waist. I shrugged as he grabs my jaw pulling my face down to his, I kiss him slowly grabbing his shoulders as I sit down on his lap. I pull away pecking his lips again as I grab my briefs that was on the bed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him getting up from his lap to put my briefs on. He shrugs licking his lips.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks, I poke my lips out thinking as I put the rest of my clothes on.

"I want a patty melt so Waffle House." I say some lotion to put on my ankles and elbows. He nods grabbing his car keys, I walk out the room following him.

"Bye broke ass." I say waving to Kimetrius, he flicks me off before going back to watching tv. I follow Kentrell to his car, already seeing Johnathan in the backseat. I get in the car immediately grabbing the aux cord.

"Don't play no Beyoncé or some other wack ass shit." Trell Says as I looked at him like he was stupid.

"I know damn well you didn't just come for Beyoncé?" I chuckled shaking my head, I went to my Beyoncé playlist just to piss him off since he made that lil' comment.

"Let's play a game." I said out of no where, turning the volume down.

"What kinda game?" Johnathan asks leaning up to look at me.

"Uh truth or dare, but if you don't do it, I got to give you a consequence." I say clapping

"Y'all childish as hell." Kentrell comments sucking teeth as I flick him off.

"Don't be a party pooper bitch." I say pointing at him and Jonathan.

"Anyway, let's get started."I say smirking rubbing my hands together as Kentrell pulled up to Waffle House.

Hoped you liked the chapter, I also published the first imagine of my my one shot book! Make sure to check that out❤️

Which one do y'all use the most Instagram or Snapchat? I stay on Instagram 💀

Kiyah🌚